What is HDFC Car Loan?
HDFC Car Loan offers attractive Interest Rates to both salaried and self-employed individuals. You can pay for the vehicle in easy installments. HDFC offers an exclusively customized Car Loan product, that helps the borrower to avail a car of his choice. HDFC provides car loan at affordable EMIs with low-interest rates. Get the best HDFC Bank car loan. It is a financial help to fulfill your dream of having your own car. The HDFC provides necessary funding for purchasing a car which can be on Ex-Showroom Price or On-Road Price of the car.
A Car Loan is a convenient scheme that allows a person to bring home a vehicle. Get easy funding to drive your dream car home.
HDFC Car Loan Interest Rate 2016-17
- HDFC New Car Loan Interest Rates: 9.45%*
- HDFC Used Car Loan Interest Rate: 11% to 14%
HDFC Car Loan Features and Benefits:
- Up to 100% Funding
- Simple and Hassle free
- HDFC car loan flexible tenure up to 7 years
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Car Loan of up to 6 times your annual income
- Unique Benefits for HDFC existing customers
HDFC Car Loan Eligibility:
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 84000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Rs. 72,000/- p.a.
- Telephone: Must at the residence.
Documents required for HDFC Car Loan:
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
After submitting the documents, you can get approval for your car loan from HDFC Bank. You will get an account from the HDFC bank and the log in credentials. You can check the status of your car loan by using that account.
About HDFC Bank:
The HDFC (Housing Development Finance Corporation) Bank Limited was incorporated in August 1994 as HDFC Bank Limited, with its registered office in Mumbai, India.
Apply now and get HDFC car loan details. Track your application form and check HDFC car loan status. Here is the helpline for HDFC car loan. Dial 9878981166 and get your loan done. If you are having any existing car loan from HDFC, you can get a Hdfc bank car loan top up.
COMPARE AND GET THE CHEAPEST CAR LOAN NOW!
Call us on 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
+91-98789-81166 (Other Cities)
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- Bank of Baroda Car Loans
- Canara Bank Car Loan
- Indusind Bank Car Loan
- State Bank of Hyderabad Car Loan
- SBI Car Loan
- ICICI Bank Car Loan
- AXIS bank Car Loan
- IDBI Car Loan
|Car Loan EMI Calculator||SIP Calculator|