Allahabad Bank was founded by a group of Englishmen at Allahabad on 24 April 1865. The bank has its headquarters in Kolkata. It is the oldest joint stock bank in India. Today, it has around 2500 branches spread throughout India. It also has a branch in Hong Kong and a representative office in Shenzen.
Why Allahabad Bank Car Loan?
Today, the prices of the vehicle are touching the sky. It is impossible for a common man with limited income to buy a vehicle form one’s own pocket. In such a situation, car loan helps a lot. The Allahabad Bank Car Loan is an offer that provides monetary support to people and helps people in acquiring the vehicle. It is an affordable scheme for people who want to buy a vehicle but do not have adequate funds for it.
Are you thinking to buy a vehicle but you do not have the funds to pay for it? Then, availing an Auto Loan is the best solution to your problems. It is a scheme that allows a person to pay for the vehicle in installments rather than paying it at once.
Interest Rates for Car Loan
|New Car||Less than 3 lacs||10.25%|
|More than 20 lacs||8.70%|
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loan to bad credit holder, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
- Simple and Hassle free
- Easy to pay back
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Minimum Documentation
- Attractive Interest Rates
- Check your Credit Score
Car Loan Kapurthala from Dialabank.com
- We offer extremely quick service
- The minimum loan amount is Rs 1 lakh
- The maximum loan amount is up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of the car
- LTV (Loan to value) of up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of the car
- Repayment period ranges from 1 to 5 years
- Loans are approved within 24 hours after the documentation process
- Prepayment is allowed after 6 months from the disbursement of the loan
- Minimum age: Limit is 21 years and the maximum is 65 years
- Employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment / For Self- Employed at least 2 years in business
- Annual Income: For Salaried Rs. 18000 per month/ For Self- Employed Rs. 18000 per month
- Telephone: Must at the residence.
- Identity Proof- Aadhar card, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof- For Salaried Latest salary slip of 6 months/ For Self- Employed Latest 1 year ITR
- Address Proof- Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill etc.
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
Fee & Charges
Fees & Charges
Up to 2.5 Lacs: Rs.2825
Over Rs. 2.51 Lakhs up to 4 Lakhs: Rs. 3850/-<
*SPECIAL OFFER from DialaBank: Rs.1750/-*
Loan cancellation / re-booking charges
In the event of cancellation, interest charges from disbursement date till refund of disbursement amount will be borne by the customer
Legal, Repossession & Incidental charges
Loan Reschedulement charges
How to Apply?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Car Loan
- Kotak Mahindra Car Loan
- Yes Bank Car Loan
- ICICI Bank Car Loan
- Axis Bank Car Loan
- State Bank of India Car Loan
- Canara Bank Car Loan
- Indusind Bank Car Loan
The city of Kapurthala in Punjab. It is the administrative headquarters of Kapurthala District. Kapurthala was the capital of the Kapurthala State, a princely state in British India. It is known as the city of Palaces & Gardens. Kapurthala had a population of 101,854. It is home to several media to large-scale industries.
Call us on 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal