A Car Loan is a convenient scheme that allows a person to bring home a vehicle. Get easy funding to drive your dream car home with HDFC. HDFC Car Loan offers attractive Interest Rates to both salaried and self-employed individuals. You can pay for the vehicle in easy installments. HDFC offers an exclusively customized Car Loan product that helps the borrower to avail a car of his choice. HDFC provides car loan at affordable EMIs.
Apply for a car loan with us on www.dialabank.com and get the best offers on a car loan. It is a financial help to fulfill your dream of having your own car. The HDFC provides necessary funding for purchasing a car which can be on Ex-Showroom price or the On-Road price of the car.
Tips To Avail the Best Deal in HDFC Car Loan
- Budget Analysis: HDFC Banks will be happy to lend you more money than you actually need. The first step, create a budget analysis to make sure that you borrow the right amount from the bank. By doing this, you will have an actual idea of how much money you can afford to buy a vehicle.
- Research the cost: An individual must go into the clear details of what will be the total cost of the car. She/he should be careful as the costs include more than just the purchase price. You will also need to consider insurance charges, fuel costs, maintenance charges, and interest rates.
- Check your credit score: Your credit score plays an important role in knowing whether the banks will consider your loan application for loan or not. Paying your previous loan amount in time helps you impress your banker for extending the amount of your car loan.
- Compare New vs. Used: New cars depreciate much faster than old cars and it is important to decide between the two as the loan amount that you could be eligible for would vary between the two options.
|New Car Loan|
|Loan Band||Deviation Rate Grid with MI/SK/CP|
|Less than 3 lacs||10.60%|
|3 - 6 lacs||9.50%|
|6 - 10 lacs||9.35%|
|10 - 20 lacs||9.10%|
|more than 20 lacs (37-60 Months)||8.85%|
|Used Car Loan|
|Loan Band||Tenure less than 23 Months||Tenure less than 3 Months|
|less than 3 Lacs||15.00%||15.50%|
|3 - 6 Lacs||14.50%||15.00%|
|6 - 10 Lacs||13.50%||14.00%|
|10 - 20 Lacs||13.00%||13.50%|
|more than 20 Lacs||12.75%||13.25%|
|Loan Band||No Approval Required|
|Loan Amount less than Rs.20 Lacs||1750|
|Loan Amount more than or equal to Rs.20 Lacs||2250|
HDFC Car Loan Features and Benefits
- Up to 100% Funding
- Simple and Hassle free
- HDFC car loan flexible tenure up to 7 years
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Car Loan of up to 6 times your annual income
- Unique Benefits for HDFC existing customers
Find the Most Suitable offer for HDFC Car Loan
- Personalized Service: Our Relationship Managers will understand your requirements and help you find the most suitable Car Loan deal for you.
- Rate Comparison: We will help you in understanding the details of all costs involved in taking a Car Loan and help you in finding the cheapest rate of Interest.
- Research: Benefit from the detailed research on the products from the leading Car Loan players in the market and make the right choice.
- Zero Charges: We are here to offers personalized service to its customers at zero fees. Use our services to find the right Car Loan deal at no extra cost.
- Unbiased and Transparent Search: Our objective is to simplify your Car Loan search and we provide information in an unbiased and transparent manner.
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Car Loan
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 65 years ( for more than 65 co-applicant is needed)
- Minimum Employment: At least 1 year in current employment and 2 years in employment
- Minimum Income: Rs. 18,000/-
- Telephone: Must at the residence.
- Minimum age: 30 years ( for less than 30 co-applicant is needed)
- Maximum age: 60 years
- Minimum Employment: At least 2 years in the same business
- Minimum Income: 2 years ITR
- Telephone: Must at the residence
Documents required for HDFC Car Loan
- 2 photographs
- Identity Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License, Aadhar card
- Income Proof: ForSalaried Latest salary slip (3 months) with form 16 / ForSelf- Employed Latest ITR (2 years)
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy / PAN Card / Rental Agreement
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
After submitting the documents, you can get approval for your car loan from HDFC Bank. You will get an account from the HDFC bank and the login credentials. You can check the status of your car loan by using that account.
Benefits of HDFC Car Loan
One of the most important benefits is that you save your precious time by applying online on www.dialabank.com, as the HDFC Car loan process is quite simple. You can get an instant approval within a day or even on the same day of application
Within 15 minutes, you will receive an extended list of e-mails from lenders who will avail your online car loan and you can compare the different Car loan interest rates and choose the best one available.
In addition to all these, the lenders also facilitate the bad credit holders with car loans if they are the internal customers of the HDFC Bank.
About HDFC Bank
HDFC Bank is India’s banking and financial company. It serves customers with its brilliant financial services. The bank was founded in 1994. The major products given by the banks are insurance, banking, online banking, loans and credit cards. HDFC Bank is well known for its services among the customers. Bank provides Car Loan, Personal Loan, Gold Loan, and Education Loan as well. The rates of interest are quite affordable in HDFC Bank.
Other Leading Providers (Click to Apply)
- Bank of Baroda Car Loans
- Canara Bank Car Loan
- IndusInd Bank Car Loan
- State Bank of Hyderabad Car Loan
- SBI Car Loan
- ICICI Bank Car Loan
- Axis bank Car Loan
- IDBI Car Loan
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loan to bad credit holder, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
Call us on 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly