Tripura Gramin Bank is a scheduled bank run under the guidance of government. The bank is sponsored by the United Bank of India which is one of the oldest. The bank provides financial services to rural people of India. The primary motive behind starting the banking service is to improve the living standards of rural people of Tirupura. The Gramin Bank of Tirupur is the only regional rural bank which covers all the eight districts.
About Tripura Gramin Bank Personal Loan
Are you thinking about taking an extended vacation with family but don’t have enough funds? Looking to buy a new machine for irrigation purposes? Then personal loan is the only scheme that you need. With Tripura personal loan you can full-fill all your desire by taking credit from a bank at an affordable rate of interest. Also, it is one of the fastest ways to get a loan from the bank without having to pay any collateral. You can avail this loan anytime anywhere by applying online. So what are you waiting for apply for a personal loan now and get exciting offers and deals in no time?
How does Tripura Gramin Bank Personal Loan work?
- See, first of all, you need to apply to take a personal loan.
- Once you successfully applied the bank gets your application and evaluates it.
- Also, at this stage of process bank employee will check your income eligibility and your CIBIL score.
- After that, the bank decides what should be the optimal loan amount with its rate of interest.
- Finally, your loan gets sanctioned, and the disbursal of the loan takes place.
Benefits of taking Tripura Gramin Bank Personal Loan
- Firstly, as this loaning scheme is an unsecured way of taking a loan from the bank you don’t need to provide any collateral to the bank.
- Furthermore, when you avail for this loan, you require a few documents.
- As a result, the documentation process is fast and consumes less time.
- If all the document that you provided meets the bank standards, your loan application gets approval within 30 minutes.
- Also, you can quickly get the principal amount ranging from 30,000 Rs to 40 Lac.
- The rate of interest is easily affordable, but it varies from person to person so you might get a better interest rate in comparison to your friend who availed for the same loan amount.
Eligibility for Taking Tripura Gramin Bank Personal Loan
For the salaried applicant:
- Applicant must be working with the current employer for at least one year.
- In addition to this, the applicant needs to have one year of working experience.
- Also, the minimum age to apply is 21 years, and the maximum age is 61 years.
- When a salaried applicant applies for personal loan bank requires CIBIL score to be of 750 at least.
- Moreover, monthly applicant salary needs to come to a bank account.
For self-employed borrower:
- Firstly, as an independent applicant, your business needs to be in service for about three years at least.
- Also, business should yield the 30Lacs as annual turnover.
- Likewise, borrower’s age should stay in between 25 years to 65 years.
- Most importantly the CIBIL or the credit score of the borrower needs to be above 750.
The rate of interest for Tripura Gramin Bank Personal Loan
You can use the loan amount for any of your personal use. Also, it’s a rare case when two people who are availing for same principal loan amount ends up getting the same rate of interest. This is because of the personal loan interest rate depends on the individuals who are taking a loan.
The minimum rate of interest that you can get from a bank on a personal loan is about 10.70%. In regards to this, once your interest rate is set, it does not change throughout the tenure period.
Documentation required for availing Personal Loan
- Firstly, you need to have an identity proof: Aadhaar Card / PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport/ Driving License.
- Secondly, the bank requires a residence proof: Aadhaar Card / PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport/ Driving License/Ration Card/Utility. It all well an good if you are paying rent you have to show your rental agreement papers.
- For the salaried applicant, the bank asks for six months of banking statement and six months of salary slip as income proof.
- In case of self-employed borrower needs to provide their ITR return along with audited financial papers.
How to apply for Tripura Gramin Bank Personal Loan?
- First, you need to go to DialaBank
- Now once you reach the site, you need to fill the form with your necessary details and add your contact number.
- It is crucial that you fill your working phone number.
- Now once the submission is made your work is completed. All you need to do now is sit back and relax.
- One of our RM members will soon contact you via telephonic call and provide you deals and offers on your loan.
- Also, don’t worry about paying us anything as we provide our services at free of cost.
- Yes, don’t get shocked you don’t have to pay, and there are no hidden charges.