Bangiya Gramin Vikas Bank came into existence after the collaboration of five Regional Rural Bank namely United Bank of India, Gaur Gramin Bank, Sagra Gramin Bank, Nadia Gramin Bank, and finally Murshidabad Gramin Bank. The bank was founded in the year early 2007 after the amalgamation of the given five banks. The head office of the bank is in Behrampore, West Bengal. The primary motive of the bank is to improve the rural economy by providing financial products to the rural people of the state. One of the most frequently availed financial product that BGV bank offers is a personal loan. In this loan, a borrower does not need to provide collateral value against the loan amount. Thus, making private investment an unsecured way of taking credit from the bank.
About Bangiya Gramin Vikas Bank Personal Loan
Are you looking for funds to buy a new machine to upscale the business production? Looking for a way to buy a new TV but don’t want to spend your saving? Then personal loan is the right option for you. You can use the loan amount of this loan in any way you want without having to deposit any collateral. In comparison to another loaning scheme personal loan comes with an affordable rate of interest. You can avail this online via financial portals like Paisso and DialaBank.
So what are you waiting for? Grab the best deals, and personal loan offers now. APPLY NOW.
How does Bangiya Gramin Vikas Bank Personal Loan work?
- Firstly, the applicant needs to apply for the personal loan.
- Once the applicant has submitted his/ her form bank employee evaluates it.
- In addition to this, the bank also checks your CIBIL and income eligibility.
- After that, the bank comes up with the loan amount and the interest rate number.
- Now if you choose to take a loan on the decided principal amount and the interest rate the disbursal of the investment takes place.
Advantages of taking Personal Loan from Bangiya Gramin Vikas
- Firstly, you get to avail loan at an affordable interest rate which is the main criteria we all look before making a decision.
- Also, the documentation process is fast and hassle-free. All you need to do is provide the required documents to the bank and bank will evaluate it.
- As a result, if your loan request meets all the bank standards, your loan gets approval within 30 minutes.
- Likewise, the tenure options for this loan ranges from 1 year to 5 years.
- Furthermore, the loan amount is entirely dependent on the individual who is availing.
- So you might get a lower interest rate in comparison to another applicant who availed for the same loan amount.
- Like we have said earlier you are free to use the loan amount in any way you like the bank has no restriction for the expenditure of the loan amount.
- Both salaried and self-employed applicant is eligible to take benefits from these loans.
- Most importantly, you don’t need to provide any collateral to the bank. Thus, your belongings will never be used to get the money back.
Eligibility for taking Personal Loan
For the salaried applicant:
- Firstly, your age should be in between 21 years to 61 years.
- Also, your salary has to come to a bank account.
- Moreover, at the time of availing this loan your credit score needs to be above 750.
- Furthermore, you must be working with the current employer for at least one year.
- In addition to this, the salaried applicant must have one year of working experience.
For the self-employed applicant:
- First, the age criteria for the independent applicant is 25 to 65 years.
- Your business needs to be running for about three years at least.
- Also, your business must yield 30 Lacs as the annual turnover.
- Most importantly your credit score needs to be above 750 to avail this loan.
Bangiya Gramin Vikas Bank Interest Rates
10.70% is the minimum rate of interest you can expect that bank will provide you on the personal loan. You can expect this rate of interest if the applicant is perfect. Also, once the bank decides the loan amount it remains same throughout the loaning tenure.
Documentation required for taking Personal Loan from Bangiya Gramin Vikas Bank
- Firstly, the bank requires an identity proof it could be any of the following documents:- Aadhar Card / PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport/ Driving License.
- After that, you need to show your living proof. You can provide any of these documents for residential verification Aadhar Card / PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport/ Driving License/Ration Card. In case you living in a rented apartment you can provide utility bills or your rental agreement.
- Also, the salaried applicant needs to provide income proof. You can use your last six months of banks statement along with past six months pay slips.
- On the other hand for self-employed applicant bank requires latest ITR return paper and audited business paper as income proof.
How to avail for Bangiya Gramin Vikas Bank online?
- First of all, you need to go DialaBank
- Once you reach on the site, you need to provide your necessary details along with your contact information.
- Now all your work is done. Sit back and relax our RM will soon be in touch with you.
- Our RM will reach you within 30 minutes.
- Once we get connected, our RM will provide you details of offers and deals which you can get on your loan.
- Also, our expertise does not cost you a single Rupee.
- Thus, you can take our help any time you want we are always happy to provide you assistance.
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)