Best Banks for Car Loan in Angul
Car Loan Angul Features
A car loan is a financial aid offered by banks and NBFC’s to fulfil any one’s dream of having his own car. They provide the required necessary funding for purchasing a car which can be on Ex-Showroom Price or On-Road Price of the car depending upon the requirement.
Car Loan is a form of a secured loan with easy repayment options available in the form of EMIs. The loan amount is offered on Interest charges which vary from lender to lender along with the tenure. For getting your dream car Car loan in Angul DialaBank is the best option available.
Car Loan Angul Interest Rate
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Angul Documents Required
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
For Salaried Individuals:
- Proof of Identification: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
- Residence Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
Car Loan Angul Eligibility Criteria
The car loan eligibility requirements are as followed:
You should be at least 21 years of age to apply for a car loan. The maximum age of a person should be 65 years at the time of maturity of the loan.
For Salaried: You should be having a minimum of 2 years of employment and you should be working for at least 1 year in your current employment. The minimum annual salary required is Rs. 100000 as net annual income.
For Self Employed: You should be in the business for at least 3 years. A net profit of at least Rs. 60000 p.a. should be there for standard cars and Rs. 100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in AngulTABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Angul
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Angul
A CIBIL score is a score and numeric value that describes the repayment ability of your past loans efficiently and effectively. The minimum CIBIL score requirement for car loans in Angul vary from one bank to bank. So, maintaining a good CIBIL score is very essential if you want to avail a car loan in Angul. Majorly the lending institutes accept a 750+ score to process your car loan application in the city but these may be higher or lower depending upon the individual banks and NBFCs.
Car Loan Angul Contact Number
You may contact on the number 9878981166 to apply for your car loan in Angul or in case of any queries regarding the car loan process.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Angul
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Angul is a town and a municipality and the headquarters of Angul district in the state of Odisha, India. Angul is also famous for Satkosia gorge, beautiful natural dense forest, hills.
Other Cities with the Car loan:
|Car Loan Pattamundai||Car Loan Dhenkanal|
|Car Loan Nayagarh||Car Loan Chandikhol|
|Car Loan Keonjhar||Car Loan Angul|
|Car Loan Kendrapara||Car Loan Talwandi Sabo|
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Car Loan in Angul
- 2 Car Loan Angul Features
- 3 Car Loan Angul Interest Rate
- 4 Car Loan Angul Documents Required
- 5 Car Loan Angul Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Angul
- 7 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Angul
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Angul
- 9 Car Loan Angul Contact Number
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Angul
- 11 Car Loan EMI Calculator
- 12 About Angul