Best Banks for Car Loan in Jhabua
Car Loan Jhabua Features
Want to own a car? But don’t have the funds for it? You have come to the right place! Car loans are offered by banks and NBFCs, and Dialabank is here to help you avail those loans easily for both brand-new and second-hand cars, and for both ex-showroom and on-road prices. If you are a resident of Jhabua, you have access to a wide range of appealing features for a car loan: –
- Car loans are available at low car loan interest rates, which may vary from bank to bank.
- Almost all major banks and NBFCs offer car loans in Jhabua in your vicinity
- The documentation process is quick and hassle-free
- Car loans are easily available through DialaBank
Car Loan Jhabua Interest Rate
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
Private Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Jhabua Documents Required
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
For Salaried Individuals:
- Proof of Identification: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
- Residence Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
Car Loan Jhabua Eligibility Criteria
To obtain the loan amount, a person must meet the Eligibility criteria for car loan.
You should be at least 21 years of age to apply for a car loan. The maximum age of a person should be 65 years at the time of maturity of the loan.
For Salaried: You should be having a minimum of 2 years of employment and you should be working for at least 1 year in your current employment. The minimum annual salary required is Rs. 100000 as net annual income.
For Self Employed: You should be in the business for at least 3 years. A net profit of at least Rs. 60000 p.a. should be there for standard cars and Rs. 100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in JhabuaTABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Jhabua
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Jhabua
The CIBIL score is referred to as what defines your ability to pay off your credits. A higher Credit score means good credit history and makes your car loan application process smooth and easy to be processed. Mostly, banks and NBFCs consider a credit score of 750 and above as a good score to approve your loan application process in Jhabua. This score may again vary from bank to bank. In case of a low CIBIL score than the required value, you will be required to pay a high rate interest rate on the loan amount. Thus, a CIBIL score is an important factor in a car loan.
Car Loan Jhabua Contact Number
In case of any queries regarding a car loan in Jhabua, you may dial-up the number 9878981166 for any sort of assistance.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Jhabua
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Jhabua is located in the state of Madhya Pradesh. It is known for its scenic beauty and its black cotton soil commonly known as ‘white gold’. It is also home to the rare and unique ‘kadaknath chicken’, famous for its taste and health benefits. Its population is around 36000.
Other Cities with the Car loan:
|Car Loan Washim||Car Loan Ulhasnagar|
|Car Loan Wai||Car Loan Udgir|
|Car Loan Vita||Car Loan Tumsar|
|Car Loan Virar||Car Loan Tasgaon|