Best Banks for Car Loan in Payal
Car Loan Payal Features
Are you looking for finances to buy a car? A car loan is a right choice for you. It is a hassle free loan with easy documentation and instant disbursal and affordable car loan interest rates
You don’t have to mortgage any collateral. Take the car loan and enjoy the ride of your new car.
Interest Rates for Car Loan Payal
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Payal Documents Required
For Salaried Individuals:
- Proof of Identification: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
- Residence Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For more information on documents required for a car loan, click on given link.
Eligibility Criteria for Car Loan Payal
You should be at least 21 years of age to apply for a car loan. The maximum age of a person should be 65 years at the time of maturity of the loan.
For Salaried: You should be having a minimum of 2 years of employment and you should be working for at least 1 year in your current employment. The minimum annual salary required is Rs. 100000 as net annual income.
For Self Employed: You should be in the business for at least 3 years. A net profit of at least Rs. 60000 p.a. should be there for standard cars and Rs. 100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
For more information on eligibility criteria for a car loan, click on given link.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in PayalTABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Payal
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Payal
CIBIL Score plays a vital role while getting a car loan. The higher your CIBIL score the higher amount amount of loan you will get at minimum time. Generally the reason behind this a CIBIL score usually shows the behavior of the applicant towards his/her credits. If the score is not good means the customer has a bad credit record, he/she might not be good with his/her past and present credits or debts. It may create a big problem for the customer. A CIBIL score of more than 700 is usually considered as a good credit score.
Car Loan Payal Contact Number
Give us a call on 9878981166 to avail of a car loan in Hupari.
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Payal
Payal is a village in punjab.
Other Cities with the Car loan:
|Car Loan Morinda||Car Loan Jaitu|
|Car Loan Moga||Car Loan Cheeka|
|Car Loan Malout||Car Loan Ahmedgarh|
|Car Loan Khamanon||Car Loan Tonk|
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Car Loan in Payal
- 2 Car Loan Payal Features
- 3 Interest Rates for Car Loan Payal
- 4 Car Loan Payal Documents Required
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Car Loan Payal
- 6 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Payal
- 7 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Payal
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Payal
- 9 Car Loan Payal Contact Number
- 10 Car Loan EMI Calculator
- 11 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Payal
- 12 About Payal