Best Banks for Car Loan in Sasaram
Car Loan Sasaram Features
A car loan is financial funding provided by banks and NBFC’s to enable you to buy the car of your choice without any hesitation. It is not a difficult task nowadays availing for a car loan as numerous products have come into the market to cater to the needs of a buyer. Moreover, financial institutions also provide the service of used car loans which can be used for financing a used car if you want to buy a pre-owned car. Car Loans come at an affordable rate of interest and require minimal documentation and have a flexible repayment structure.
Car Loan Sasaram Interest Rate
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Sasaram Documents Required
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
For Salaried Individuals:
- Proof of Identification: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
- Residence Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
Car Loan Sasaram Eligibility Criteria
The car loan eligibility requirements are as followed:
You should be at least 21 years of age to apply for a car loan. The maximum age of a person should be 65 years at the time of maturity of the loan.
For Salaried: You should be having a minimum of 2 years of employment and you should be working for at least 1 year in your current employment. The minimum annual salary required is Rs. 100000 as net annual income.
For Self Employed: You should be in the business for at least 3 years. A net profit of at least Rs. 60000 p.a. should be there for standard cars and Rs. 100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in SasaramTABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Sasaram
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Sasaram
One of the most important aspects considered by the lending institutions while processing a loan application is the CIBIL score of the applicant. The CIBIL score or the credit score basically denotes the creditworthiness of an individual based on their previous loan lending and repayment behavior.
It is important that one should clear all the pending dues and debts in order to maintain a good credit score. Default in your credit score may decline your opportunities for availing a fresh loan in the future.
Car Loan Sasaram Contact Number
To get instant car loan you can visit our website DialaBank or call on 9878981166 to get assistance free of cost. Our executives are well trained and will assist you in the best way possible in order to provide you with a deal most suited for you.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Sasaram
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Sasaram is city in the state of Bihar which is popularly known as the Bowl of Rice. Large scale cement, fertilizer, and stone chipping production takes place in the city. The place is culturally and religiously rich. Bhojpuri, Hindi, Urdu, and English are some of the major languages spoken around in the city.
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loans to applicants with poor credit behaviour, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
Other Cities with the Car loan:
|Car Loan Motihari||Car Loan Katihar|
|Car Loan Madhubani||Car Loan Forbesganj|
|Car Loan Lakhisarai||Car Loan Chapra|
|Car Loan Khagaria||Car Loan Araria|
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Car Loan in Sasaram
- 2 Car Loan Sasaram Features
- 3 Car Loan Sasaram Interest Rate
- 4 Car Loan Sasaram Documents Required
- 5 Car Loan Sasaram Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Sasaram
- 7 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Sasaram
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Sasaram
- 9 Car Loan Sasaram Contact Number
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Sasaram
- 11 Car Loan EMI Calculator
- 12 About Sasaram