A car loan is a scheme that gives you a privilege to borrow money to buy a new or a used car. In a car loan, you borrow money from the bank or non-banking financial company at some rate of interest for a given period of time. The car loans come in the category of secured loans.
Car Loan Thane Interest Rates
|New Car||Used Car||Processing Fee|
|less than 3 lacs-10.25%||14.00 %||NC: Rs.1250+GST|
|more than 3 lacs 8.70-9.25%||UC: Rs.2500+GST|
Features of Car Loan
- Car Loan is available easily online on www.dialabank.com
- You can buy any car with the help of an auto loan.
- The loan is quickly approved and easily disbursed.
- The rates of interest are extremely low.
- You can pay your loan amounts in EMI’s.
- Very less documentation process and the process of documentation is hassle-free.
- You can return the loan within 1 to 7 years.
Why shouldn’t you get a personal loan to buy a loan?
- Bank will give 90-95%% funding for the ex-showroom value of the car.
- The rates of interest are less than the personal loan.
- The documentation process is very simple as compared to a personal loan.
- The salary requirement is quite less as compared to other loans.
Document Required for Car Loan Thane
|Identity Proof||Any KYC proof|
|Photographs||2 Passport Size photographs|
|Income Proof||For Salaried-Latest 3 months Salary Slip with Form 16, For Self-Employed-Latest ITR|
|Address Proof||Adhaar Card/ Driving License/ Voters Card/ Electricity Bill/ PAN Card|
|Bank Statement||Last 6 months Bank Statement|
- At the time of application, the applicant should be equal to 21 or less than 65 years in the case of salaried employees.
- And the applicant should be equal to 30 or less than 60 years in the case of self-employed.
- After that, the applicant should have citizenship of India.
- The applicant should be working somewhere.
- CIBIL score of the applicant should be good.
- The applicant’s minimum income should be Rs. 18,000 per month at least.
Fee & Charges
Fees & Charges
Up to 2.5 Lacs: Rs.2825
Over Rs. 2.51 Lakhs up to 4 Lakhs: Rs. 3850/-<
*SPECIAL OFFER from DialaBank: Rs.1750/-*
Loan cancellation / re-booking charges
In the event of cancellation, interest charges from disbursement date till refund of disbursement amount will be borne by the customer
Legal, Repossession & Incidental charges
Loan Reschedulement charges
How to Apply?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Car Loan
- Kotak Mahindra Car Loan
- Yes Bank Car Loan
- ICICI Bank Car Loan
- Axis Bank Car Loan
- State Bank of India Car Loan
- Canara Bank Car Loan
- IndusInd Bank Car Loan
Thane is situated at the head of the Thane Creek in Maharashtra, India. It has a population of about 1.8 Million in its municipal limits.
The city is known as the City of Lakes and it is the administrative headquarters of the Thane district.
It is to the north-east of Mumbai and enjoys a prime position geographically.
It is famous for the Masunda Lake, Upvan Lake, Gadkari Rangayatan theatre, and the Kopineshwar Temple.
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loan to bad credit holder, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
Call us on 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly
|Other Leading Loan Options (Click to Apply)|
Personal Loan Thane