Best Banks for Car Loan in Durg
Car Loan Durg Features
A car loan is a financial support provided by banks and NBFC’s to fulfil your vehicle’s dream. They provide necessary funding for purchasing the best car, which can be on Ex-Showroom Price or On-Road Price of your selected car. A car loan is a secured loan with easy repayment options as per your affordability.
The bank may approve the loan amount after checking your credit history. It would be best if you had an excellent CIBIL score to avail the best offer on loans. The car loan amount is offered on Interest charges which may not be the same for each bank. One can pay back the loan in easy and affordable monthly instalments.
This loan is a way to get your dream car in your hands; the loan may be provided with the best offers.
Car Loan Durg Interest Rate
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Durg Documents Required
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
For Salaried Individuals:
- Proof of Identification: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
- Residence Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
Car Loan Durg Eligibility Criteria
The car loan eligibility requirements are as followed:
You should be at least 21 years of age to apply for a car loan. In addition, the maximum age of a person should be 65 years at the time of maturity of the loan.
For Salaried: You should be having a minimum of 2 years of employment, and you should be working for at least 1 year in your current employment. The minimum annual salary required is Rs. 100000 as net annual income.
For Self Employed: You should be in the business for at least 3 years. A net profit of at least Rs. 60000 p.a. should be there for standard cars and Rs. 100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Durg
TABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Durg
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Durg
CIBIL score plays an essential key role in deciding the approval of a loan. The CIBIL score provides a clear picture of credit history and any outstanding dues standing against the individual. In addition, the credit history is necessary to disburse or approve the loan amount after checking the eligible CIBIL score. Typically, CIBIL scores 750 or above are considered best by many leading banks.
So you must have an eligible CIBIL score to get loan approval for your dream car.
Car Loan Durg Contact Number
Apply online with Dialabank and avail the best offers on a car loan with instant approval and extra benefits. or you can make a missed call on this number 9878981166
Our customer care executive provides you guidance and assistance to solve your queries.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Durg
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Durg place or district is a district situated in Chhattisgarh, India. The district headquarters is Durg. The district almost covers an area of 2,238 km². As of 2011, it is the second-most densely populated district of Chhattisgarh, after Raipur. The district is home to two important religious and cultural sites.
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loans to defaulters in credit repayments, but one can quickly fulfil their money requirement with Gold Loan.
Other Cities for Car Loan in Chattisgarh
|Car Loan Bhilai|
|Car Loan Bhatapara|
|Car Loan Balod|
|Car Loan Baloda|
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Car Loan in Durg
- 2 Car Loan Durg Features
- 3 Car Loan Durg Interest Rate
- 4 Car Loan Durg Documents Required
- 5 Car Loan Durg Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Durg
- 7 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Durg
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Durg
- 9 Car Loan Durg Contact Number
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Durg
- 11 Car Loan EMI Calculator
- 12 About Durg