Best Banks for Car Loan in Karad
Car Loan Karad Features
With plenty of car companies introducing various cars in the market, people are getting attracted to them because of their features. Buying a car has become a dream for the common man.
But limited income and overbearing expenses do not allow people to buy their favorite car. Auto Loan is the best and beneficial way to buy your favorite car easily in a simple way. Get easy funding for your car to drive in your home.
Car Loan Karad Interest Rate
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Karad Documents Required
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
For Salaried Individuals:
- Proof of Identification: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
- Residence Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
Car Loan Karad Eligibility Criteria
To obtain the loan amount, a person must meet the Eligibility criteria for car loan.
You should be at least 21 years of age to apply for a car loan. The maximum age of a person should be 65 years at the time of maturity of the loan.
For Salaried: You should be having a minimum of 2 years of employment and you should be working for at least 1 year in your current employment. The minimum annual salary required is Rs. 100000 as net annual income.
For Self Employed: You should be in the business for at least 3 years. A net profit of at least Rs. 60000 p.a. should be there for standard cars and Rs. 100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in KaradTABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Karad
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Karad
CIBIL score reflects your credit history in the past as well as your defaults in repayment of your previous loans. A good credit score is considered as 750 and above as most of the financial institutions ask for a high credit score. Every bank and NBFC has different criteria for a minimum CIBIL score they require to process your loan. A Lower CIBIL score than 750 can attract a higher rate of interest.
A very low CIBIL score might lead to rejection of your loan as it is the first thing a bank tracks before processing your loan.
Car Loan Karad Contact Number
For the assistance of any sort, you can drop a call at 9878981166 and we would be happy to assist you.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Karad
Karad is a city in the Satara district of Maharashtra state of India. It lies at the convergence of the Koyna River and the Krishna River. It is also known as the Sugarbowl of Maharashtra due to the presence of many sugar factories.
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loans to bad credit holders, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Other Car Loan Cities in Maharashtra
|Car Loan Jamner||Car Loan Gadhinglaj|
|Car Loan Jalna||Car Loan Dhule|
|Car Loan Jalgaon||Car Loan Daund|
|Car Loan Ichalkaranji||Car Loan Dahanu|
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Car Loan in Karad
- 2 Car Loan Karad Features
- 3 Car Loan Karad Interest Rate
- 4 Car Loan Karad Documents Required
- 5 Car Loan Karad Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Karad
- 7 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Karad
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Karad
- 9 Car Loan Karad Contact Number
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Karad
- 11 About Karad
- 12 Car Loan EMI Calculator