AVAIL THE LOWEST RATE OF INTEREST ON CAR LOAN FROM STATE BANK OF PATIALA
Click to Apply Online or Call us on 600 11 600
About State Bank of Patiala Car Loan
State Bank of Patiala is an associate bank of State Bank of India. State Bank of Patiala (SBP), originally named Patiala State Bank was founded on 17 November 1917.
The bank was founded by Maharaja Bhupinder Singh, Maharaja of the princely state of Patiala of Undivided India.
Owning a car is everyone’s dream but due to financial constraints, many times they fail to finance a car. In such a situation, availing a car loan can be the best option for you.
The State Bank of Patiala Car Loan is a deal that offers financial support to people who wish to buy a vehicle but do not have adequate funds for it.
Features and Benefits of State Bank of Patiala Car Loan
- Maximum Funding
- Covers a wide range of vehicles and high-end bikes
- Repayment period up to 60 months
- Repay with easy EMIs.
- Hassle-free documentation
- Attractive Interest rates
- Tie-ups with Dealers and Manufacturers
Things to check before you apply for the car loan
Documents for State Bank of Patiala Car Loan
- Identity proof– Passport, PAN card, Aadhar Card, Voter card
- Address proof– Rental Agreement, Property Purchase Document, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Sale Deed, Driving license, Ration card
- Income proof– Salaried- latest salary slips (at least 6 months), Self-employed- a copy of the latest 1-year Income Tax return.
- 3 photograph.
Eligibility for State Bank of Patiala Car Loan
- Minimum age of Applicant: 21 years.
- Maximum age of Applicant at loan maturity: 58 years.
- Minimum employment: 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment.
- Minimum Annual Income: Rs.100000 net annual income.
- Telephone: Must at the residence.
- Minimum age of Applicant: 21 years
- Maximum age of Applicant at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: At least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: Net profit Rs.60000 p.a for standard cars and Rs.100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars
- Telephone: Must at the residence
Interest Rates & Charges for State Bank of Patiala Car Loan
New Car Loan
Used Car Loan
How to Apply?
Visit our official website check your eligibility and Interest rate on www.dialabank.com
Leading Car Loan Providers
- HDFC Car Loan
- Bank of Baroda Car Loans
- Canara Bank Car Loan
- IndusInd Bank Car Loan
- State Bank of Hyderabad Car Loan
- SBI Car Loan
- ICICI Bank Car Loan
- AXIS bank Car Loan
- IDBI Car Loan
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.
Table of Contents
- 1 About State Bank of Patiala Car Loan
- 1.0.1 Features and Benefits of State Bank of Patiala Car Loan
- 1.0.2 Things to check before you apply for the car loan