Major Car Loan Providers in Nasirabad
Car Loan Nasirabad Features
If you are thinking to buy a car and you don’t have enough cash then you should go for a car loan. A car loan basically is the sum of money that is lent to an individual, a business or any entity to purchase a car. This loan is structured as long-term and short-term installments and comes under the category of secured loans.
Car Loan Nasirabad Interest Rate
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Nasirabad Documents Required
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
For Salaried Individuals:
- Proof of Identification: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
- Residence Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
Eligibility Criteria for Car Loan Nasirabad
If a person satisfies the Eligibility criteria for a car loan, he can perceive the amount within a provided period.
You should be at least 21 years of age to apply for a car loan. The maximum age of a person should be 65 years at the time of maturity of the loan.
For Salaried: You should be having a minimum of 2 years of employment and you should be working for at least 1 year in your current employment. The minimum annual salary required is Rs. 100000 as net annual income.
For Self Employed: You should be in the business for at least 3 years. A net profit of at least Rs. 60000 p.a. should be there for standard cars and Rs. 100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in NasirabadTABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Nasirabad
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Nasirabad
CIBIL score reflects your credit history in the past as well as your defaults in repayment of your previous loans. A good credit score is considered as 750 and above as most financial institutions ask for a high credit score. Every bank and NBFC has different criteria for a minimum CIBIL score they require to process your loan. A Lower CIBIL score than 750 can attract a higher rate of interest.
A very low CIBIL score might lead to rejection of your loan as it is the first thing a bank tracks before processing your loan.
Car Loan Nasirabad Contact Number
Give us a call on 9878981166 to avail of a car loan in Hupari.
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Nasirabad
Nasirabad is a town located in Ajmer district in Rajasthan state, India.
Other Car Loan Cities In Rajasthan
|Car Loan Kishangarh||Car Loan Jalore|
|Car Loan Jodhpur||Car Loan Hanumangarh|
|Car Loan Jhunjhunu||Car Loan Dungarpur|
|Car Loan Jhalawar||Car Loan Chomu|
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Car Loan Providers in Nasirabad
- 2 Car Loan Nasirabad Features
- 3 Car Loan Nasirabad Interest Rate
- 4 Car Loan Nasirabad Documents Required
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Car Loan Nasirabad
- 6 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Nasirabad
- 7 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Nasirabad
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Nasirabad
- 9 Car Loan Nasirabad Contact Number
- 10 Car Loan EMI Calculator
- 11 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Nasirabad
- 12 About Nasirabad