About Personal loan Samaipur
A personal loan is an unsecured debt which can be availed without pledging any valuable property to the lender. A personal loan is for many purpose for fulfilling various needs . These purposes could be to meet debt requirement, paying medical bills, taxes and for more. Personal finance is finance which a person can avail within 48-72 hours with minimal documentats required.
Finance is required by every person for emergency expenses at any time in our life. If you are planning to get married or want to go for vacation and are falling short of funds, then no worry. Personal loans have emerged as a great way to finance purchases or to meet the large financial needs.
Why Personal Loan?
- The amount of Loan depends upon the income of the persona and his repayment capabilities.
- It is a multipurpose loan which can fulfill all your requirements.
- Does not require any collateral security.
- The Guarantor is not needed.
- It will help you to enhance your credit score.
Personal loan Samaipur Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility depends on the ability of the applicant to repay the amount of loan. There are two categories of applicants:
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants.
- The minimum age of an applicant should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- An applicant from the metropolitan city should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And for the non-metropolitan city, the minimum salary should be Rs 12,000.
- The applicant must have three years of work experience, and the salary should be received in their account only.
- An applicant applying for the Personal Loan must have a good credit history.
- An applicant has to submit his bank statement of last three months and salary slip of the previous 6 months.
- The age of the applicant is 25 years.
- The applicant applying for a Personal Loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- A credit score of the applicant must be good.
- The minimum amount should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- If the applicant is a businessman, then his business should be running at least from last three years.
- The whole documentation process is straightforward; the applicant has to submit his financials and his bank statement of the previous three months.
Personal Loan Samaipur Documents:
- Identity proof: One should have these following documents with him(Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) any one of them will work.
- Residence proof: The documents needed as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit, electricity bill on his name and the address of the owner and his rental agreement.
- Under, KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card.
- Salaried applicant: The applicant has to submit his bank statements of the last six months and the salary slip of the previous three months.
- Self-employed: The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
- Colored photograph: applicant must have two passport size photograph
Personal Loan Samaipur Interest Rates:
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of personal Loan starts from 10.75% per year.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
Axis Bank Personal Loan
0.50% to 1.50%
ICICI Bank Personal Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
SBI Personal Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Personal Loan
1% to 2%
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
IIFL Personal Loan
Muthoot Personal Loan
Manappauram Personal Loan
PNB Personal Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Personal Loan
Andhra Bank Personal Loan
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Personal loan Samaipur Tenure:
The tenure of the Personal Loan is from 1 year to 5 years.
Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- We do not charge any extra fees from our customers.
- We are always ready to help our applicants and are available 247.
- The approval process is time-saving if you apply through dialabank.
- The Loan gets disbursed within 24 hours.
- Our experts will assist you, and our relationship managers will provide guidance.
How to apply for Personal loan Samaipur?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal Loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
About Samaipur :
Samaipur is a village panchayat located in the Faridabad district of Haryana state,India. It is an easy and time-saving process to take Personal Loan samaipur in only when you apply through Dialabank visit www.dialabank.com or call on 9878981166
Personal loan Samaipur Interest Rates: Updated
|HDFC Bank||10.99% to 18%|
|ICICI Bank||13.99% to 18%|
|Fullerton India||17.25% to 32%|
|Bajaj Finserv||13.99% to 16.75%|
|Axis Bank||15.50% to 24%|
|Standard Chartered Bank||15.75% to 22%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||13.75% to 19%|
|Andhra Bank||13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda||13.50% to 19%|
|Vijaya Bank||13.75% to 22%|
|Corporation Bank||14.50% to 20%|
|Allahabad Bank||13.70% to 20%|
Personal loan in other Cities in Haryana
|Personal Loan Siwani||Personal Loan Sonepat|
|Personal Loan Sudhail||Personal Loan Taraori|
|Personal Loan Thanachappar||Personal Loan Untsal|
|Personal Loan Yamunanagar||Personal Loan|
Table of Contents
- 1 Why Personal Loan?
- 1.1 Personal Loan Samaipur Interest Rates: