Assam Gramin Vikash Bank NRI Home Loan
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank is one of the regional rural banks which is headquartered in Guwahati, Assam. It is a government-owned bank that comes under the ownership of the government of India, the Government of Assam, and Punjab National Bank. It offers NRI home loans to eligible Non-Resident Indian Borrowers with a special Interest rate of 6.80%. Special concessions on Interest rates are available for women borrowers. No prepayment charges are involved with floating interest rates.
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Home Loan Documents Required
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- The loan is available for both salaried as well as self-employed, including non-professional self-employed.
- Anyone between 18 to 65 years of age can apply for this NRI home loan.
- Any NRI [Non-Resident Indian ], PIO [ Person of Indian Origin ], and OCI [ Overseas Citizen of India ] are eligible for this loan.
Features of Assam Gramin Vikash Bank NRI Home Loans
- Borrowers can avail themselves for innovate some loan schemes.
- Affordable home loans with a special rate of interest.
- One can easily construct a new property.
- Also, home loan advisory services are available for interested people.
- One can purchase a house and avail of a home loan.
Apply for Assam Gramin Vikash Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
Applying for a loan can be a hectic procedure sometimes. So, to ease the stress, Dialabank helps you with its services. Dialabank is the first financial helpline started in India by innovative minds. Dialabank helps you to get the best financial services with just a click. With the assistance of Dialabank, One can get the best deals and offers available in the market. It helps you to compare all the quotations from different banks and helps you to choose the best one for you. Applying through Dialabank is also very easy and convenient. Also, it provides a door-to-door service for your documents to reduce your effort and save your precious time.
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs
✅ How can we calculate the EMI of a loan?
The EMI of the loan can easily be calculated with the help of the EMI calculator, which is an online tool.
✅ What are the benefits of home loans for NRIs?
There are various benefits of home loans for NRIs like attractive home loan interests, a dedicated team of experts and, flexible EMI repayment options.
✅ How to apply for a home loan?
One can apply for a home loan very conveniently through Dialabank. It helps you to compare all the deals available in the market and helps to choose the best one for you according to your requirements.