Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank NRI Home Loan
Malaprabha Grameena Bank, Bijapur Grameena Bank, Varada Grameena Bank, and Netravathi Grameena Bank amalgamated to form Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank on 12th September 2005. Licensed by the Government of India, the Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank is now operating the nine districts of Karnataka and has 653 branches across the state. Your dream is never far away. Get hassle-free home loans from Dialabank to turn your dream home into a reality. NRI Home Loan lets Non-Residents Indians buy homes in India with flexible tenures, competitive interest rates, and the flexibility of equated monthly installments. With Dialabank NRI Home Loans, you can buy your home with comfort.
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Home Loan Documents Required
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- Age status: The minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age should be 65 years.
- Residential status: An applicant must be a Non-Resident Indian (NRI), Person of Indian Origin (PIO), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
- Employment status: An applicant must be a salaried or self-employed professional with a regular income.
- Documents required: Documents required are; Proof of identity, Address proof, date of birth proof, proof of income, etc.
Features of Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank NRI Home Loans
- Make your housing loan affordable with the Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank home loan interest rate.
- The cost involved in the processing of the loan application is nominal.
- Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank includes less documentation and paperwork.
- Choose a tenure that best satisfies your financial requirements.
- It offers multiple repayments options.
Apply for Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
At Dialabank, you can check and contrast different home loan options offered by various banks and NBFCs across the country. The interest rates offered are competitive with flexible repayment alternatives. You can apply for a home loan at Dialabank for convenience without visiting the bank branch physically. Also, you can avail of the best deals and offers on a home loan with quick approval. Call 9878981166, to solve your queries about a home loan.
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs
✅ How to apply for Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank NRI Home Loan?
Apply for a home loan by stepping into the nearest Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank branch with all the required documents. You can also apply online with Dialabank and avail of personalized guidance for all your financial needs.
✅ Is CIBIL Score required for NRI Home Loan?
CIBIL score plays a vital role in loan approval. A credit score of 750 and above is perceived as good and has more prominent indications of loan approval.
✅ What is the total time taken to sanction the loan?
Home loans are typically approved in 15-30 days from the time the applicant submits all the documents. Loan sanction is subject to the applicant’s document submitted.