Karnataka Bank Home Loan
Eligibility: Karnataka Bank Home Loan
- Individuals who are residents of India.
- Salaried individuals of 21 years old and above. They should be in permanent service in the present employment and must have total experience for a minimum of 3 years and a minimum gross monthly salary of Rs. 6000.
- Businessmen, Professionals or self employed individualss of 21 years of age and above. Further, the tenure of loan plus borrower should not be more than 70 years. They should be in working firm for a minimum period of 3 years and a minimum gross annual income of Rs.60,000 is require.
Purpose: Karnataka Bank Home Loan
- Construction or purchase of a house.
- Renovation or remodeling to an existing house.
Amount of Finance: Karnataka Home Loan
For purchase or construction of a hous
- 60 times the last drawn monthly take home (net) salary in case of salaried persons
- 5 times the current annual net income plus depreciation provided, if any, as per P & L account in case of traders or self employed persons
- Rs.50 lakh.
For Renovation or Repairing of an existing house: Upto Rs.10 lakh or 40% of the house value, whichever is lower.
Period of Loan: Upto 15 years. Re-payment holiday upto 18 months considered.
- Guarantee of the spouse wherever feasible and in the absence of spouse, 3rd party solvent guarantor is required.
- 20% for construction of a house on a plot already purchased.
- 25% of the total cost in case of a house not older than 5 years.
- 30% of the total cost in case of a house over 5 years old but not more than 20 years.
- 30% of the cost for renovation or repair of a house, subject to maintaining 40% margin on the house value.
Other Information: Karnataka Bank Home Loan
- How rate of interest will change if interest rate is linked to PLR: Home Loan Interest Rate is linked to PLR and any change in PLR will lead to change in rates of interest on the home loan. Interest rates on home loan account will rise or fall with the increase or decrease of PLR, proportionately.
- Co-obligant or Guarantor: Co-obligant or guarantor is an individual who undertakes to re-pay the bank loan in case principal borrower fails. The amount of his liability will be the same that of the principal borrower and the Bank can take strict actions against him for recovery along with the principal borrower. Guarantor can't say that his liability will start only after the remedies against the principal borrower are exhausted.
- Processing and Sanctions of loan: Loan will be sanctioned within 15 working days, if sanction of loan is at branch level and will be disposed off within 30 working days, if sanction is at RO level. Loan application will be dispossed off within 45 working days, if sanction is at HO level after receipt of all required documents from the loan applicant.
- Option for pre-payment / closure of loan account: Pre-closure option is also available and charges will be levied at rates as per decided by the lender
- Effect of missing installment: Non-payment of EMIs as per terms and conditions will adversely affect credit rating of the borrower.
- Penalty Charges: Penalty charges of 2% will be levied on installment amount unpaid.
- Calculation of interest rates: Interest is charged on Daily balance method and is debited once in a month in you loan account. 2% penalty on unpaid Installment amount will be charged.
Leading Home Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
Buy a Dream Home through Housing Finance
In India, when a middle class family relocates from one city to another for any professional reason then owning their own house is the biggest challenge for that person. Today builders are constructing several apartments or flats for people at reasonable rates. This helps an individual choose a property of his choice. Alternatively, a person can also go for purchasing a piece of land and then build a house on it. Today selection of the best house in the best location is q... read more
Balance Transfer on Home Loans
Home Loan Balance Transfer is the process of transfer of home loan from one bank with high interest rates to other with low interest rates. There are times the borrower determines that he or she is paying high interest rate on home loan. For example, a person was paying 10.5 percent rate per year. This interest rate is higher in comparison to 9 percent rate offered by other financial institutions or banks. In such cases, borrowers can use Home Loan Balance Transfer. The borrower can start... read more
Convenient Option of Getting Home Loan
Every Indian dreams of having an independent self owned house. However, there are some people who are unable to fulfill their dream. The reason behind this is the rise in the real estate price. An average person is unable to meet the expenses of buying a new home from their savings. read more
Avail Home Loan at Low Interest Rates
Low home loan interest rates are the solution to keep the low and affordable payments of mortgage. People should have to know the information about housing loan rates for getting the benefits from them. read more
NRI Home Loans in India
An Indian citizen with the passport and valid documents who stays abroad for job purposes or any business matter or even for vacation and stays abroad under certain circumstances, for a long time, is called an NRI (Non-Resident Indian). The NRIs are recognized through the Foreign Exchange Regulatory Act 1973. The RBI's instructions and rules, which every bank, and housing finance companies must follow defines guidelines to an NRI. The Non-Resident Indians, who qualify to get the NRI h... read more