HDFC Gold Loan
Call us on 60011600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
9878981166 (Other Cities)
HDFC, also Known As Housing Development Finance Corporation is the financial company that was incorporated in August 1994. HDFC focuses mainly on three main key areas namely Treasury, retail banking services and wholesale banking services.
What is HDFC Gold Loan?
Gold loan as the name suggests, is a loan against gold. Several lending institutions and banking organizations provide this loan at very cheap interest rates. Many people go for Gold Loan to meet the requirements of their marriage, education, paying debts or for several other urgent purposes.A loan against gold is very convenient because a person just needs to pledge his gold with a finance company and avail up to 80% of the market worth of the gold as loan.
Why HDFC Gold Loan?
- Loan Amount: A maximum amount of Rs.10,00,000 can be availed.
- EMI options: Hassle free payment of EMIs.
- Instant liquidity: Enjoy liquidity of cash at any time. Generate instant cash in time of need.
- Security: The customer can rest assured that their gold is in safe hands.
- Interest Rates: Individual can get the advantage of Lower Interest Rates for this Loan.
- A person can also apply for Gold Finance on Agricultural Land on their name and get a discount of 1% on the interest rate charged.
|Loan Tenure / Period||Rate of Interest (p.a.)||Valuation Fee|
|12 months||11 % to 14 %||NIL|
Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof:: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
HDFC Gold Loan Procedure
- First of all, Apply online for loan against gold.
- Afterwards, borrower will have to submit an application form along with his / her valuable Gold asset.
- Then the bank will evaluate the real value of your Gold in terms of its purity and weight.
- Finally the Loan is sanctioned to the applicant after checking the genuineness of the asset provided.
- The whole Gold Loan process takes around.
* For any assistance regarding Gold Loan, call us on 60011600, our trained Relationship Managers will solve all your queries.
|Leading Gold Loan Providers (Click to Apply)|
Should you opt for gold loan from a bank or an NBFC?
When you apply for Gold Loan, the first question that comes to your mind is why gold loan, when there are other options which can offer you the required funds. The answer to this question is the ease and convenience with which this loan is processed and disbursed that score over other loan options. Also, it is offered at much lower interest rates as compared to unsecured loans. The reason behind the easy and simple processing of this loan is that being secured loan financial co... read more
Gold Loans: Convenient and Easy...!!!
Your Precious Gold Ornaments are Safe with Gold Loans...!!! GOLD LOAN is given in opposition to Gold. Most private banks, National banks and other financial institutions provide these loans at appealing rates. Some people take this loan to meet short term requirements like Daughter’s wedding, Children education and other financial needs. Some people think, rather than keeping gold at the house it would be better to take Loan against Gold. read more
Banks still preserve their edge over NBFCs in Gold Loan Race
GET THE CHEAPEST GOLD LOAN IN JUST 5 MINUTES Call us on 60011600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
RBI Increased NBFCs Gold Loan Limit to 75 per cent
Mumbai Jan 9 : People who want to avail Gold Loan can borrow more as Reserve Bank of India on Wednesday allowed Non Banking Financial Companies to lend up to 80 percent of the amount of metal with an increase of 20%. RBI said, "It has been decided to raise the LTV (Loan-To-Value) ratio to up to 80 per cent for loans against the collateral of gold jewelry from the present limit of 60 per cent with immediate effect".