As we know Manappuram is focused on Gold Loans. Monetary segment controllers in India have been communicating worry over the focus risk inalienable in the mono-line plan of action. To soothe their worries, the organization started strong moves to build up a multi-product organization. Why would you apply for a personal or business loan when you have an amazing option of availing the Manappuram Gold Loan.
Manappuram Gold Loan’s features
- No botheration of heavy documents. You only need updated voter ID/driving license (valid)/passport (valid)/ration card or aadhar card. Pay interest just for the actual time of the loan. Distinctive plans for different needs, it will be suitable for all income groups.
- A borrower can take out the sum by pledging his/her gold ornaments and all.
- The sum of the higher loan entirely depends on the current market value of your gold
- Take a look at a range of plans/scheme.
- A valid passport- Your passport is one of the important documents when it comes to applying for a Manappuram Gold Loan. It contains your personal details such as your name, age, address, and photograph. Your passport should be valid.
- A valid Driving License- If you have a valid driving license then you are eligible to apply for a gold loan. The document holds your personal details such as your name, residence proof, and age proof etc.
- Aadhar card- UIDAI provides us this essential document. Term ‘Aadhar’ tells the valuation of this document. Your aadhar card holds your basic details like identity and residence proof etc.
- Voter’s ID card- From the Election Commission of India, we get a voter/election card which contains our basic details. Voter ID card is one of our important documents which helps us in availing the gold loan.
- PAN card- Permanent Account Number plays an important role when it comes to KYC (Know Your Customer). While applying for Manappuram Gold Loan, this document also comes in the documents required list.
Any individual who possesses gold can avail Manappuram gold loan. To avail loan, a candidate needs to present their gold which ought to be between the range of 18 to 24 carats. Loan sum that will be authorized will be based on the valuation of gold; moneylenders would check the quality of gold before endorsing a gold loan.
Manappuram Gold Loan- Rates and Fee
- Gold processing charge at the time of loan settlement will be Rs. 10
- Stamp duty: Pledge value less than or similar to sum 1 lacs holds 0.1 percent in Rajasthan and in Kerala, it's zero. Pledge value more than 1 lacks grips 0.1 percent in Rajasthan and Kerala.
- Statement of account: if closed within 30 days then it will be zero whereas if close after 30 days then it will be Rs. 25.
- Delivery of gold against missed or lost pawn tickers: the First instance will be of Rs. 75 and subsequent instance will be of Rs. 100.
- Nil balance accounts’ custody charge: If it’s more than 180 days, it will be Rs. 2 whereas after 180 days, Rs. 100 including propionate extra charge.
* For any assistance regarding Gold Loan, call us on 60011600, our trained Relationship Managers will provide you best information.
*Leading Gold Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- IIFL Gold Loan
- HDFC Gold Loan
- Muthoot Gold Loan
- Reliance Gold Loan
- Canara Bank Gold Loan
- Other banks
|Manappuram Gold Loan EMI Calculator||Manappuram Gold Loan Interest Rates|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.