Gold Loan Chidambaram
If anyone having the urgency of immediate money, he/she can apply for the Gold Loan. This loan will get fast approval within minutes just by sharing your basic documents with the lenders.
Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum loan amount for taking a gold loan is Rs. 18,000. The maximum loan amount will depend upon the weight of the gold, profile of the customer, etc.
- Minimum age of applicant: 18 years
- Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 70 years
- Gold jewelry should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.
- Attractive interest rates
- Safety and security of your gold jewelry
- Flexible repayment options
- No hidden charges
- Proof of Identity - (Aadhar Card/Passport / Voter's ID / Driving License/PAN Card/Aadhar Card)
- Signature Proof (Passport /Driving License/Banker's verification)
- Address Proof- (Ration card /Driving License/ Voter's ID / Utility Bill (anyone within last 3months) / Registered Rental Agreement. / Credit Card Statement / Passport )
- 2 Passport size colored photographs
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Chidambaram?
- No EMI, service only interest.
- No credit checks.
- Minimal Documentation.
- Easy repayment schemes.
- The Loan gets sanctioned in just a few minutes.
- The money is offered to the customer after a quick evaluation of gold.
- It is free from the hassle of long paperwork.
- Low-interest rates.
Gold Loan Interest Rate
Gold Loan Scheme
Loan Tenure / Period
The rate of Interest (p.a.)
True Value Loan
The City of Chidambaram is a fast increasing industrial town in eastern part of Tamil Nadu. It is headquarters of the Cuddalore district and is situated 60 km from Karaikal, 58 km from Pondicherry and 240 km south of Chennai by rail.