Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Features
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Approval Process is considered to be very fluid and easy for the customers. A gold loan is a loan you can take against a gold commodity you can put up as surety/security. This loan helps you get the funds very quickly in cases of emergencies.
Ellaquai Dehati Bank offers a very low-interest rate on these loans. Low processing charges on the loan. You can have a tenure ranging from 3 months to 24 months. A total of up to 80% will be offered as a loan.
The disbursement of the funds is quick and there is very little documentation involved. You have to put the gold commodity as security for the loan, in case of default. If you fail to repay the loan, then the gold commodity that you put up as security will be auctioned off to pay back the loan and if it still falls short then you will have to pay them back. This usually happens after 3 bank notices.
You can learn more about taking an Ellaquai Dehati Bank gold loan by visiting dialabank. You can even have our relationship manager do all the work for you without you having to do much work.
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
Minimum and Maximum Age
Note: However, many banks require a minimum age of 23 years
Interest rates are lower for a higher loan amount
Businessmen are increasingly taking gold loans to meet their working capital requirements.
In fact, housewives, senior citizens who are not eligible for other loans because they have no income proofs can easily avail of gold loans.
Quality of Gold
An average gold price of 22-carat gold for the preceding 30 days is adjusted down for purity. So, the price of 20 Carat jewellery can be estimated by multiplying the price of 22 Carat jewellery by a factor of 20/22
However, your repayment track record for a gold loan is counted towards your CIBIL score and hence, can be instrumental in building your CIBIL score
Gold ornaments that can be used for availing loan
Gold with 18-24 carat purity
Employment track record and income proofs
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
At the time of application the following documents are required:
At the time of disbursement the following documents are required:
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Approval Process
- Visit the gold loan application page on dialabank.
- Verify all the details for the application.
- Select Ellaquai Dehati Bank as your preferred bank for the gold loan.
- An amortisation table will be displayed with all the details including the loan amount you will be eligible for, the loan tenure, the interest you would be paying per month, and the interest rate.
- Proceed with the application and submit the form.
- One of our relationship managers will contact you to get your gold commodity valued for the loan to be sanctioned.
FAQs on Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Approval Process
✅ Do I need to be an already existing customer of the bank to apply for a gold loan?
Although some banks might require you to be the customer of their to avail a gold loan, many of the banks don’t.
✅ What is a gold loan overdraft?
A gold loan overdraft is when the disbursed amount is credited and you only pay for what you have spent. This kind of like a credit card with a limit. The loan can be completely paid off at once.
✅ What is a gold loan EMI calculator?
A gold loan EMI calculator helps you calculate the EMI you would be paying based on the loan amount you are getting, the tenure, and the interest rate.
Table of Contents
- 1 Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Features
- 2 Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- 3 Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
- 4 Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Approval Process
- 5 FAQs on Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Approval Process