Gold Loan Ambedkar Nagar
If you have some desires but you are not able to fulfil them due to lacking funds, here’s a solution for you. Apply for a Gold Loan and fulfil your financial need easily. The Gold Loan is designed to meet your financial requirement. Don’t waste time thinking and grab the best deal on the Gold Loan today.
Gold Loan Ambedkar Nagar Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum loan amount for taking a gold loan is Rs. 25,000.
- The Minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and the maximum age of the applicant should be 65 years.
- Gold jewellery should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.
- Attractive interest rates
- Safety and security of your gold jewellery
- Flexible repayment options
- No hidden charges
Gold Loan Ambedkar Nagar Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Documents required for Gold Loan Ambedkar Nagar
- Proof of Identity :Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Passport / Voter’s ID / Driving License/PAN Card/Aadhar Card.
- Signature Proof: Passport /Driving License/Banker’s verification
- Address Proof-Aadhar Card/PAN Card /Driving License/ Voter’s ID / Utility Bill/ Passport
- Date of Birth Proof: PAN Card / Driving Licence /Passport / Birth Certificate / 10th / 12th mark sheet bearing a date of birth
- 2 Passport size coloured photographs
Advantages of Taking Gold Loan Ambedkar Nagar
- Can be provided in cases of bad credit history as well as the low-income level
- Relatively Lower interest rates – Another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available at low-interest rates, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest – You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
How to Apply?
Now you can apply online for Gold Loan by sitting at your home with one click.
- Visit us at DialaBank website.
- Go to the loan section and click on the Gold loan link.
- Fill out the form with details and submit the form.
- We will contact you in a short period of time.
- For further information please contact +91 9878981166
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan
About Ambedkar Nagar
Ambedkar Nagar is a district in Ayodhya division, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Table of Contents
- 1 Gold Loan Ambedkar Nagar
- 2 Gold Loan Ambedkar Nagar Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Gold Loan Ambedkar Nagar Interest Rates
- 4 Documents required for Gold Loan Ambedkar Nagar
- 5 Advantages of Taking Gold Loan Ambedkar Nagar
- 6 How to Apply?
- 7 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan
- 8 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan
- 9 About Ambedkar Nagar