About Gold Loan Bodhan
Gold Loan is the best option available for the loan seekers at very best interest rates. Several financing authorities are available in market dealing with these Loans. The borrower should go for the best deal with the best offer available.
Features of Gold Loan Bodhan
Following are the Features of Gold Loan Bodhan :
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore & up to 90% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery / Bars
- Get your loan processed in 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Advantages of Taking a Gold Loan Bodhan
Following are Best Advantages of Gold Loan Bodhan :
- No income and salary criteria- Gold loans do not require any qualifications for income or salary of the person. So even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail of a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset, gold in return of the money.
- Available also in case of bad credit history or low income level.
- Relatively Lower interest rates- The another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available on low interest rates, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest- You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience- The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 90% of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time- No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans, hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Eligibility for Gold Loan Bodhan
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
Required Documents for Gold Loan Bodhan
Required the following important Documents for the Gold Loan Bodhan :
- Identity Proof (Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License).
- Proof of Address (Ration card/ Tel, Electricity. Bill/ Rental Agr. / Passport copy/ Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate).
- Signature Verification Proof (Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque)
- 2 passport size photographs.
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Find the Best Rate on Gold Loan Bodhan
Following are Best Rate offered Gold Loan Bodhan :
- Interest Rate: Lowest 10.5%.
- Loan Tenure: 1 to 4 years
- Maximum Funding: Up to 90% of gold value.
- Per-Clouser Charges: 0 to 2 % of the outstanding loan amount
Find the most suitable offer for Gold Loan Bodhan
Following most suitable offer for Gold Loan Bodhan :
- Personalized Service: Our trained Relationship Managers will understand your requirements and your profile and help you find the most suitable Gold Loan offer.
- Rate Comparison: We help you understand the details of all costs involved in taking a Gold Loan and help you find the Cheapest Offer.
- Research: Benefit from our detailed research on all the products from the leading Gold Loan players in the market and make the right choice.
- Zero Charges: Dialabank offers personalized service to its customers at zero fees. Use our services to find the right Gold Loan deal at no extra cost.
- Unbiased and Transparent Search: Our objective is to simplify your Gold Loan search and we provide information in an unbiased and transparent manner.
The town of Bodhan in Nizamabad district in Andhra Pradesh. It is primarily known for the Nizam Sugar Factory and some historical sites. Bodhan is divided into three areas: Bodhan, Rakaspet and Shankar Nagar. It had a population of 71,355.
Gold loan in other Cities
|Gold Loan Begumpet||Gold Loan Balanagar|
|Gold Loan Baddipadaga||Gold Loan Atmakur|
|Gold Loan Armoor|
|Gold Loan Amberpet||Gold Loan Alampur|
How to Apply?
- Apply online on www.dialabank.com
- Check the eligibility
- Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
- Visit the bank
- Submit all the documents
- Get the loan
We assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.
FAQs About Gold Loan Bodhan
- What is the eligibility criteria to get a gold loan Bodhan?
Anyone with gold jewelry or gold coins of 18-24 carats can avail a gold loan Bodhan.
- Are gold loans in Bodhan better than personal loans?
Personal loans are expensive and require heavy documentation, which is not the case for Gold loans. Gold loans being secured loans are available at a low rate of interests and require minimum documentation. Thus, gold loans are a better option for short-term cash requirements.
- What are the documents required to avail a gold loan Bodhan?
A gold loan requires minimum documentation, unlike other loans. You will be required to submit an identity proof and an address proof to avail a gold loan. No sort of income proofs is needed to get a gold loan.
- Are my pledged gold ornaments safe?
Your pledged gold ornaments are safely kept in the bank’s locker with proper electronic surveillance technologies deployed according to the standards applicable to these banks.
- How do I repay my gold loan Bodhan?
After availing a gold loan in Bodhan you will have to make monthly EMI payments to the banks till the completion of the loan tenure. These payments can be made through cash/ DD/ cheque or online.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Gold Loan Bodhan
- 1.1 Features of Gold Loan Bodhan
- 1.2 Advantages of Taking a Gold Loan Bodhan
- 1.3 Eligibility for Gold Loan Bodhan
- 1.4 Required Documents for Gold Loan Bodhan
- 1.5 Other Documents
- 1.6 Find the Best Rate on Gold Loan Bodhan
- 1.7 Find the most suitable offer for Gold Loan Bodhan
- 1.8 About Bodhan
- 1.9 Gold loan in other Cities
- 1.10 How to Apply?
- 2 FAQs About Gold Loan Bodhan