Major Gold Loan Providers in Halol
Min Loan Amt
Metro : 25000, Non : 15000
Max Loan Amt
3 months to 24 months
9 months to 24 months
0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
Pay Only Interest Facility
Gold Rate Per Gram
Gold Loan Halol Features
Running short out of cash? Do not know what to do? Do not worry Gold Loan is available for you. This loan requires less paperwork, as it is unsecured in nature and you can get your loan approved within 48 hours after all the verification process.
GoldLoan Delhi loan provides financial aid to the customers at the best affordable interest rates. To get a Gold loan, the applicant needs to have a rigid and good source of income and has a good credit history, which will make the verification and loan approval process faster.
Furthermore, you can get a loan up to 75 percent of the market value of gold, this is due to fluctuation in the market price of the gold.
Gold Loan Halol Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Documents for Gold Loan Halol
- Proof of Identity can be any of the following: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Address Proof can be any of the following: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof can be any of the following: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Halol
- The minimum age of the individual should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- Must be having Indian Nationality.
How to Apply for Gold Loan Halol
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Halol
You can apply for the HDFC Bank Gold Loan at Dialabank.
You just have to fill a simple form online.
After that, you will get a call back from our representative. Furthermore, you will get a document to pick up facility from your doorstep.
For more information, you can call on 9592046860 anytime.
Dialabank is considered as the best platform to apply for a gold loan online. There are so many reasons behind this, some of them are:
- Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline; it provides the best financial services to customers all over the country.
- Dialabank guides the customers free of cost. That is, there are no additional charges of applying for a gold loan online on the website of Dialabank.
- One more thing is that you will get a high LTV of your gold.
- Besides that, the bank has a good reputation among the customers because of its best and fast services.
- If you apply for a gold loan on Dialabank, then you will get a low HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate.
- Dialabank provides a document pickup facility from the doorstep of the customer to ease the process.
- Also, while applying for a gold loan rate per gram through Dialabank, very less paperwork is required.
- Finally, the Relationship managers are trained thoroughly to guide and serve you in the entire process of Gold Loan.
Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Halol
The applicant also has an option to avail Gold Loan from the nearby branches. To do so, search Gold Loan near me on google. It will enlist all the branches of banks and finance companies providing loans near you. You need to select them according to your preference and knowledge, but Dialabank can do that for you in a quicker and better manner.
Then you have to visit those departments and apply for a loan and have to visit many times before than loan gets finally approved.
Some banks and finance company where this process is much faster is HDFC Gold Loan branches and Muthoot Gold Loan branches.
You can avail of loan from HDFC Gold Loan Branches. As well as to find a branch that is nearby, search Muthoot Gold Loan near me. Google will enlist all the Muthoot Gold Loan Branches near you.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Halol
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Halol
Having a good CIBIL score is a must before applying for a gold loan, that is why every lending institution has its own criteria for the minimum CIBIL score required for processing a Gold Loan application in Delhi. Most institutions require a minimum score of 750 to process your loan application.
Not just your CIBIL score, the institutions also look at the detailed behaviour on the previous loans taken. This includes details on the type of loan taken and the amount borrowed. Any delayed payments for previous loans can act as a barrier to your availing a fresh loan. So make sure your CIBIL score is good before applying for a loan.
Gold Loan Halol Agents
One of the leading and most trusted gold loan agents in Delhi is Dialabank. You can apply online at www.dialabank.com or give a call at 9878981166
Dialabank helps you to find the best option between several Banks and NBFCs by providing you with a detailed and structured market comparison of different banks so that you do not need to worry about the complex information and process you have to go through and hence you can make the right choice. Visit our website www.dialabank.com and fill a simple form asking for some details and after that our customer relationship managers will soon get in touch with you.
Gold Loan Halol Contact Number
Call 9878981166 and get instant help and approval for Gold Loan in Delhi right now.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Halol
The city of Halol is a municipality in the Panchmahal district, the Indian state of Gujarat. It is located in western India. Halol had a population of 195,300. The Halol is known as a Special Economic Zone.
Other Places To Avail Gold Loan
|Gold Loan Jamjodhpur||Gold Loan Keshod|
|Gold Loan Jasdan||Gold Loan Khambhalia|
|Gold Loan Kadi||Gold Loan Khambhat|
|Gold Loan Karjan||Gold Loan Kosamba|
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Gold Loan Providers in Halol
- 2 Gold Loan Halol Features
- 3 Gold Loan Halol Interest Rates
- 4 Documents for Gold Loan Halol
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Halol
- 6 How to Apply for Gold Loan Halol
- 7 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Halol
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Halol
- 9 Gold Loan Halol Agents
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Halol
- 11 About Halol