Best Banks for Gold loan in Sikandrabad
Gold Loan Sikandrabad Features
What is a gold loan?
If we talk about the gold loan is a successful solution to remove the financial problems faced by the customer. A Gold loan is the best financial tool that helps a person to meet the required amount without any hassle. A person who is not eligible for any other loan can apply for a gold loan.
Gold Loans are pretty easy and convenient to avail as Gold Loans are secured by keeping your Gold ornaments/Jewelry as a collateral or security deposit.
Thus, have low paperwork requirement.
Many banks and NBFCs in India offer this financial service that anyone can easily take advantage of. The applicant can get up to 75 percent of the market value of the gold even in sudden price fluctuations in the gold market.
Gold Loan in Sikandrabad provides proper financial aid to the customers at the best affordable interest rates as low as 7 percent. To get a Gold loan, the applicant needs to have a proper and reliable source of income and must a perfect credit history, which will make the verification and loan approval process much faster.
Other features of gold loan:
- Anytime Liquidity, meaning ready to use funds.
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- The overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- Easy repayment schemes.
- No hidden charges.
- Premiums calculated on daily reducing balance
Gold Loan in Sikandrabad Interest Rates and Charges
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Gold Loan in Sikandrabad Documents Required
The following documents are needed from the applicant:
- Identity proof can be any of the following: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Address Proof can be any of the following: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof can be any of the following: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs of the applicant are mandatory.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Sikandrabad
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (arranged by the bank).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16
Gold Loan in Sikandrabad Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be between the age group of (minimum) 21 to 60 (maximum).
- The applicant’s nationality should be INDIAN.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
How to Apply for Gold Loan Sikandrabad
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Sikandrabad
In a short time, you will receive a call from our trained representative. Furthermore, Dialabank provides you with a pick-up facility of your documents from your doorstep.
For further information, you can call on +919878981166 anytime.
Consider Dialabank as the best platform to apply for a gold loan online, because it is rated the best by its users. There are many reasons behind this, some of them are:
- Dialabank is the first financial helpline in India providing the best known financial services to its customers all over the country.
- Dialabank guides the customers cost-free, as it charges no additional cost of applying for a gold loan online on the website of Dialabank.
- You can get a high Loan-to-Value (LTV) of your gold with Dialabank.
- Dialabank is connected with leading Banks such as HDFC, ICICI, Axis, Muthoot, Yes bank, and many others.
- Besides that, the bank has a high reputation among its customers because of its best and fast services.
- Applying for a gold loan on Dialabank will get a low Gold Loan Interest Rate.
- Dialabank provides a facility of document pickup from the applicant’s doorstep to ease the process.
- Processing your gold loan through Dialabank requires minimum paperwork.
- Finally, the Relationship managers are highly trained to guide and serve you in the entire process of Gold Loan.
Check the gold rate of today-
Check the interest rate of gold loan-
Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Sikandrabad
The applicant can also choose to avail of Gold Loan from the nearby physical branches. This can be done by searching ‘Gold Loan near me’ on google. It will enlist all the closest branches of banks and finance companies providing loans near your location. Please select them according to your preference and knowledge. However, Dialabank can do that for you in a quicker and manner.
But if you choose to go with a physical branch which is near you, the applicant might have to visit the responsible departments to apply for the loan, again and again, before than loan gets finally approved as it is a complex process. However, some banks and finance companies can approve the loan process faster. Our recommendations are HDFC Gold Loan branches and Muthoot Gold Loan branches. But again, Dialabank can do this even faster by handling all complex processes. You just need to apply to believe.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Sikandrabad
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Sikandrabad
No CIBIL score is required for Gold Loan, A gold article is a must.
A good CIBIL score is a must before applying for a loan other than a gold loan. It is a foundation for your loan, for this reason, every lending institution has its own guided criteria for the minimum required CIBIL score for processing a Loan application in Aizawl. Generally, most of the institutions require a minimum CIBIL score of 750 to process your loan application without any failure.
It is not just your CIBIL score, many institutions also look at the detailed behavior on the previous loans taken by you, including details on the type of loan and the loan amount, payment schedules, and if all deadlines are met while repayment. Making sure your CIBIL score is good before applying for a loan is a good practice.
Gold Loan in Sikadrabad Agents and Contact Number
Dialabank works as a bridge to find the best option between several Banks and NBFCs by providing you with a detailed and structured market comparison of different banks. This eliminates the unnecessary worries about the complex information and process you have to go through. So, you can make the right choice. Visit our website Dialabank to fill a simple form for more details and our customer relationship managers will soon get in touch with you.
Call +919878981166 and get instant help and approval for Gold Loan in Sikandrabad right now.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Sikandrabad
Sikandrabad has situated both sides on G.T. road. It is about 51 km from the national capital, Delhi.
The city of Sikandrabad is located in Bulandshahr district of Uttar Pradesh state in northern India. It has situated on both sides of the GT road about 51 km south side of the national capital Delhi. The district headquarters Bulandshahr is about 18 km from the city. Sikandrabad has good transportation infrastructure of roads and rails. Dankaur is the nearest railway station (6 km away) that serves Sikandrabad. Dadri, Gulaothi, Khair, Khurja, Jhajjar, Dankaur, Noida, etc. are the other towns that have direct road connectivity with the city. Sikandrabad is 6 km from Greater Noida.
हिंदी में जानने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें:गोल्ड लोन Sikandrabad
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Gold loan in Sikandrabad
- 2 Gold Loan Sikandrabad Features
- 3 Gold Loan in Sikandrabad Interest Rates and Charges
- 4 Gold Loan in Sikandrabad Documents Required
- 5 Gold Loan in Sikandrabad Eligibility Criteria
- 6 How to Apply for Gold Loan Sikandrabad
- 7 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Sikandrabad
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Sikandrabad
- 9 Gold Loan in Sikadrabad Agents and Contact Number
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Sikandrabad
- 11 About Sikandrabad