Home Credit Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now
|Home credit Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||5.88% per annum|
|Home credit Bank Gold Loan Per Gram Rate||Rate Per Gram is ₹ 2,900 to ₹ 3,450|
|Home credit Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||Up to 0.23%|
|Home Credit Bank Maximum Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 75 Lakh|
|Home Credit Bank Minimum Loan Amount||70% LTV|
|Home credit Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||1%+ GST|
|Home credit Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||maximum of 36 months|
|Home credit Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
About Home Credit Bank Gold Loan
Home credit Bank offers a Gold Loan to all its customer at a low-interest rate and minimal processing fee. It is the most convenient way of obtaining money to cater to emergency money requirements.
- Home credit Bank best Gold Loan Interest Rate – 5.88% per annum
- Home credit Bank Gold Loan Per Gram online Rate – ₹ 2,900 to ₹ 3,450.
- Home credit Bank Gold Loan Tenure – minimum 6 months to a maximum of 36 months
- Home credit Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee – Up to 1% + GST
How Much Gold Loan Can I Get Through Home Credit Bank
According to the recent market value of gold, home credit Bank offers a gold loan at the rate of ₹ 2,900 to ₹ 3,450 per gram. Home credit Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 2,900 to ₹ 3,450 for 22-carat adornments available at the highest LTV value of 90%.
Home Credit Bank Gold Loan Per Gram
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f Feb 04 2023
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
Why Choose Home Credit Bank Gold Loan?
With a huge number of banks and non-financial organizations providing a Gold Loan, the customer is confused between choosing the right brand to represent them. Here is why a Home credit bank gold loan is a perfect solution for you.
- Customizable loans.
- The maximum credit value of Rs. 1 crore.
- Fast processing.
- Less Documentation.
- CIBIL score, not a priority.
- Flexible repayment facility.
- Fewer charges.
Advantages of Home Credit Bank Gold Loan
- Home credit Bank Gold loan can be used for any purpose, the bank has no concern with where the loan amount is spent unless it is repaid.
- Home credit Bank Gold Loan come without any hassles. With easy approval and less documentation, this is everyone’s choice.
- Borrowers can avail of a Gold loan of their preferred choice, considering the value of the gold left as collateral.
- Home credit Bank jewellery loan comes at a low rate of interest, customizable EMI based on the loan amount and the customer’s capacity.
- The Borrowers can make the repayment as per their convenience without any prepayment charges in case the customer wishes to prepay their dues.
- Home credit Bank gold loan assures gold security. The gold stays safe in their lockers and can be taken back once the full loan amount is paid to the bank.
- Home credit Bank gold loans come with no hidden charges. The customer is provided with a written loan agreement with all the terms and conditions clearly mentioned.
- Home Credit Bank charges up to 0.50% of the principal amount as foreclosure charges.
Home credit Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
Gold Loan is a financial product that is offered by the bank to take care of the customer’s short term and long term financial needs. Getting a Home credit gold loan is not difficult if you have gold to keep as collateral and basic identity documents. Home credit bank can give the loan amount to the borrower the same day of the applied date if the gold quality is verified and the formalities are met.
Basic Eligibility Criteria for availing a Home credit Bank Gold Loan is:
|Age||18 to 75 years|
|Gold Requirements||Gold Ornaments (18-22 carats) or bank gold minted coins of 24 carats|
|CIBIL Score||Above 500|
Home Credit Bank Gold Loan at Home
Gold Loan at Home is an immediate or doorstep loan service that allows you to borrow money from the comfort of your own home. As interest rates are low, the service is quick, flexible, and economical. Before submitting a loan request, you can also use the gold loan calculator to determine the worth of your gold or the loan amount. The process for getting a Gold Loan at home is quite simple and convenient, and it can be completed in just a few minutes.
One of our representatives will contact you and arrive at your home within 30 minutes. The appropriate gold loan amount will be paid immediately to your bank account when all e-documentation and gold identification is completed at your home.
The benefits of getting a gold loan at your doorsteps are:
- Access To Your Loan Account 24 X 7
- Diverse Range of Gold Loan Schemes
- Your Gold will just be released the same day.
- Pre & Part Payment Facility
- You can get free insurance for your Gold
- There are no hidden fees.
- You will get the maximum value of your Gold
- Service at Your Door in 30 Minutes
- You can avail your Gold Loan in just 1 visit
Documents Required for Home credit Bank Gold Loan
Gold Loan is a loan that is offered by a bank or NBFC to the borrowers in order to take care of their immediate financial needs. The major requirement in case of a gold loan is having gold ornaments (18-22 carats) or bank minded gold coins of 24 carats. The responsibility of the security of collateral gold is that of the bank.
Following are the documents that a person requires in order to get a home credit bank gold loan:
|ID Proof||Documents like Aadhaar Card/Pan Card/ Passport/ Voter ID|
|Residence Proof||Documents like Aadhaar Card /Pan Card/ Ration Card/ Utility Bills having the name of the applicant/ Rental Agreement of applicant/ Voter ID card|
|Photographs||2 Passport-sized photos|
Home credit Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
A Gold Loan can help fulfil the immediate monetary requirements of a borrower. The rate of interest charged depends on the total loan amount, and the purity as well as the quantity of the gold.
|Gold Loan Interest Rate|
|Pre-payment Charges||1% of the outstanding amount|
|Processing Fee||up to 1%|
Home credit Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
Applying for the Home credit Bank Gold Loan service is easy and straightforward. It can also be done from the comfort of your home. All you need to do is visit the Home credit bank’s official website and fill the information form on their gold loan page. You will be contacted and asked to prove your eligibility. Once that is done, you will have to visit the nearest Home credit Bank branch with the required documents and your gold.
You can also apply for a gold loan with Dialabank by following these steps-
- Visit Dialabank’s digital platform.
- Fill the form with your basic requirements.
- Our Relationship Manager will get in touch with you and help you make the right choice.
- With Dialabank, you can remain carefree. We will help you at each and every step.
How to Pay Your Home credit Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your Home credit Bank gold advance can be paid back in the following three different ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are a current record holder with a Home credit Bank, Standing Instruction is the best way of doing the repayment. Your EMI will be deducted automatically by the end of the month.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This mode can be used by a customer if do not have a home credit bank account and wish to get your EMIs deducted consequently by the end of the month.
- Post-Dated Cheques (PDC): You can submit post-dated EMI checks from a non-home credit Bank account at your closest Home credit Bank Loan branch. You need to make sure that a set of PDCs is with the bank before the due date.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Home credit Bank
Gold jewellery such as Gold Bracelets, Gold chains, Gold sets, Gold rings, Gold anklets or any other form of physical gold is accepted by the bank.
Uses of Home credit Bank Gold Loan
The loan amount can be used by the borrower at their own discretion. They can fulfil various purposes like:
- To finance any personal expenses like travel, buying new equipment, remodelling of the house, payment of education fees, etc.
- For all your business needs
- Payback for a prior loan
- Agricultural purposes. The bank offers lower rates of interest for Gold Loans being used for agriculture or allied activities.
Home credit Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
|Name of Scheme||
Home credit Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
|Rate of Interest||
5.88% per annum Onwards (Based on the loan amount)
|Minimum Loan Amount||
Based on the value of the Jewel which is being pledged
Adjustment of the loan amount within 2 months from the date of harvest of crops
Benefits of Home credit Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- No processing fee for an amount up to Rs. 25,000
- 0.30% of the loan amount for a minimum of Rs. 300 charge is applicable to the amount ranging between Rs. 25,000 and Rs. 5 lakh
- 0.28% of the loan amount, subject to at least Rs.1,500 is applicable to the amount ranging between Rs.5 lakh and Rs.1 crore
Home credit Bank Agriculture Gold Loan Interest Rate for Different Scheme
Home credit Bank offers gold loans for horticultural necessities under two different categories Bumper Agri Jewel Loan and Other Agri Jewel Loan.
|For Bumper Agri Jewel Loan||For other Agri Jewel Loan Products|
|8.50% Fixed||11.50% onwards|
Home Credit Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
Home Credit Bank Gold Loan offers an Overdraft Scheme by providing the loan amount as a Credit Card. The borrower can spend the money however they wish to. The overall loan amount will have a Credit/Loan Limit and the interest will be charged only on the amount used.
RBI has recently issued a directive letting banks give gold loans up to 90% of market value.
FAQs About Home credit Bank Gold Loan
The following documents need to be submitted :
- Application form.
- ID proof
- Address proof
- Agribusiness land evidence in the borrower’s name.
- Proof of harvest production.
Since the loan is provided due to agricultural purposes, each farmer is readily eligible for a loan.
- No hidden charges
- Low-interest rate
- The reimbursement plan has advanced benefits
The Home credit Bank gold loans are secured loans that offer quick disbursement.
You can avail of Gold Loan at the rate of ₹ 2,900 to ₹ 3,450per gram from Home credit Bank, depending on the quality of gold.
The rate of interest in the Home credit Bank for Gold Loan starts at 5.88% per annum.
You can check your Home credit Bank Gold Loan status online by visiting the Bank’s website and filling the Gold Loan application.
You can avail yourself a maximum of up to 90% of the gold jewellery’s market value.
The maximum tenure of your Home credit Bank gold loan is up to 36 months.
Home credit Bank charges a processing fee of up to 1% of the Loan Amount.
Home credit Bank charges up to 1% of the outstanding loan amount as prepayment charges.
You can renew your Home credit Bank Gold loan online by simply logging into your app by entering the loan account details.
To repay the Home credit Bank Gold loan interest online, the bank’s website or app can be used.
In case of failure of interest for Home credit bank gold loan amount, the bank will issue a warning, followed by the collateral gold being sold off to pay the charges.
You can apply for the Home credit Gold loan moratorium online or by visiting the bank personally.
You cannot pay for a Home credit Bank Gold loan using a credit card.
The Gold Loan per gram rate depends on the purity of the gold and the market value.
You can pay for your Gold Loan from a Home credit Bank via EMIs or post-dated cheques.
Apply for Gold Loan with a Home credit Bank by either visiting the branch or online through Dialabank to get customized loan assistance.
To renew your Gold Loan, you will have to visit the branch with your loan details and ask for a renewal. A renewal fee may be charged.
You can take a Gold Loan from Home credit Bank by visiting the branch, through their online portal or with customized facilities.
Check your Gold Loan status by calling the Bank branch’s customer care or by visiting their branch.
You can close your Home credit Bank Gold Loan once all the dues are paid. The bank after final verification will close your loan and return the pledged gold.
When you default on your Gold Loan, the bank after issuing a warning might sell the gold to retain the loan money.
Indian Bank is an International consumer finance company founded in 1997. The bank started its operations in India in 2012. Ever since the bank has served over 1 crore customers.
✅ What is Home Credit Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme?
The Bank offers an Overdraft Scheme by providing the loan amount as a Credit Card. The borrower can spend the money however they wish to. The overall loan amount will have a Credit/Loan Limit and the interest will be charged only on the amount used.
✅ What is the foreclosure charge for Home Credit Bank Gold Loan?
Home Credit Bank asks a borrower to pay up to 0.50% of the principal amount as a Gold Loan Foreclosure charge.
✅ What is the Home Credit Bank Gold Loan closure procedure?
The Gold loan will only close after the payment is done in full.
✅ What are Home Credit Bank Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
The Bank preclosure charges are 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
✅ What is the maximum gold loan tenure?
The maximum Home Credit Bank Gold loan tenure is 36 months.
✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure?
The minimum gold loan tenure is 6 months for Home Credit Bank.
✅What is the customer care number for Home Credit Bank Gold Loan?
All the queries regarding Home Credit Bank is answered at 9878981144.
Table of Contents
- 1 Home Credit Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now
- 2 About Home Credit Bank Gold Loan
- 3 How Much Gold Loan Can I Get Through Home Credit Bank
- 4 Home Credit Bank Gold Loan Per Gram
- 5 Why Choose Home Credit Bank Gold Loan?
- 6 Advantages of Home Credit Bank Gold Loan
- 7 Home credit Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- 8 Home Credit Bank Gold Loan at Home
- 10 Documents Required for Home credit Bank Gold Loan
- 11 Home credit Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
- 12 Home credit Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
- 13 How to Pay Your Home credit Bank Gold Loan EMI?
- 14 Gold Ornaments Accepted by Home credit Bank
- 15 Uses of Home credit Bank Gold Loan
- 16 Home credit Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- 17 Benefits of Home credit Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- 18 Home credit Bank Agriculture Gold Loan Interest Rate for Different Scheme
- 19 Home Credit Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
- 20 FAQs About Home credit Bank Gold Loan
- 20.1 ✅ What are the documents needed to profit from the Home credit Bank Gold Loan?
- 20.2 ✅ Who can apply for the Loan?
- 20.3 ✅ What are the primary highlights of the Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme?
- 20.4 ✅ What is a Home credit Bank Gold Loan?
- 20.5 ✅ How much Gold Loan Can I get per gram from Home credit Bank?
- 20.6 ✅ What is the gold loan interest rate in Home credit Bank?
- 20.7 ✅ How to check gold loan status in a Home credit Bank?
- 20.8 ✅ What is the maximum gold loan amount I can avail of from Home credit Bank?
- 20.9 ✅ What is the loan tenure of the Home credit Bank gold loan?
- 20.10 ✅ How much processing fee is applicable on a Home credit Bank Gold loan?
- 20.11 ✅ What are the charges for pre-payment in Home credit Bank gold loan?
- 20.12 ✅ How to renew Home credit Bank Gold Loan online?
- 20.13 ✅ How to pay Home credit Bank Gold loan interest online?
- 20.14 ✅ What if I can’t pay the interest of the Home credit Bank Gold loan for 3 months?
- 20.15 ✅ How can I apply for an EMI moratorium on a Home credit Bank Gold loan?
- 20.16 ✅ How to pay Home credit Bank Gold loan through credit card?
- 20.17 ✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Home credit Bank?
- 20.18 ✅ How to pay Home credit Bank Gold Loan online?
- 20.19 ✅ How to apply for Gold Loan in a Home credit Bank?
- 20.20 ✅ How to renew a Home credit Bank Gold Loan?
- 20.21 ✅ How to take Gold Loan from Home credit Bank?
- 20.22 ✅ How to check Home credit Bank Gold Loan status?
- 20.23 ✅ How to close Home credit Bank Gold Loan?
- 20.24 ✅ What happens if someone defaults on a Home credit Bank Gold Loan?
- 20.25 ✅ How many branches of Home credit Bank Gold Loan?
- 20.26 ✅ What is Home Credit Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme?
- 20.27 ✅ What is the foreclosure charge for Home Credit Bank Gold Loan?
- 20.28 ✅ What is the Home Credit Bank Gold Loan closure procedure?
- 20.29 ✅ What are Home Credit Bank Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
- 20.30 ✅ What is the maximum gold loan tenure?
- 20.31 ✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure?
- 20.32 ✅What is the customer care number for Home Credit Bank Gold Loan?