IndusInd Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|IndusInd Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0 % per annum|
|IndusInd Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram||The rate Per Gram is ₹ 5121|
|Processing Fee||1% or ₹1000 whichever is higher|
|Repayment Tenure||Up to 36 months|
|Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of IndusInd Bank Gold Loan
- IndusInd Bank Gold Loan is very easy to apply. You can apply for the Gold Loan Online within a few minutes.
- If you are eligible, your loan gets approved within 5 minutes.
- If you have complete documents, it can be disbursed very quickly.
- The bank is fully responsible for the safety of your gold ornaments. Gold assets will be kept under very tight security.
- The interest rates provided by the bank are very affordable.
- The documentation process is very less as well as simple. Bank only asks for essential documents of yours.
- Bank will not ask the reason for the gold loan. You can use this loan amount anywhere you want.
How Much Gold Loan Can I Get Through IndusInd Bank Gold Loan?
Going by the latest gold prices, IndusInd Bank is offering gold loans per gram is Rs.5121. The highest IndusInd Bank gold loan rate per gram today is ₹ 5,121 for 24-carat jewelry calculated at a maximum LTV of 75% and average gold loan prices of the last 30 days in 2020 are ₹ 5,121 of 22 carats.
IndusInd Bank Gold Loan Per Gram
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
About IndusInd Bank Gold Loan
IndusInd Bank Limited is a financial organization having its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The founder of Induslnd bank is Manmohan Singh inaugurated S.P Hinduja in 1994. The bank offers considerable services to the customer like a commercial, transactional, and electronic banking products, and services. Induslnd Bank provides Gold Loan to its customers with the low-interest rate when you apply through Dialabank.
- IndusInd Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.0% per annum
- IndusInd Gold Loan Per Gram Rate is ₹ 5,121
- IndusInd Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 36 months
- IndusInd Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.0% of the Loan Amount or Rs 1000(Which one is higher) + GST
Induslnd Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
Gold Loan is a commercial good provided by the IndusInd Bank, which provides supplies for the short term or long term. It is comfortable to avail of financial services rendered by banks at low prices of interest and also needs minimum documentation. IndusInd Bank provides you with the Loan amount within an hour of administration. The appraisal and endorsement method is instantly done, keeping in memory your seriousness regarding the need for reserves.
Major Eligibility criteria for availing the IndusInd Bank Gold Loan is:
|Age||18-75 years of age|
|Employment Status||Salaried, Self-Employed|
|Gold Quality||Minimum 18 Carats|
Induslnd Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
Gold Loan or Loan Against Gold is a loan product offered to the borrowers by the IndusInd Bank wherein funds are provided for fulfilling the financial needs of the applicant. The gold ornaments of the applicant are kept as security by the bank in exchange for the funds. The entire IndusInd Bank Gold Loan process is hassle-free and easy to get with minimal documentation. The bank ensures the high security of your gold ornaments till the loan is closed.
Documents required for Applying for IndusInd Bank Gold Loan are :
A duly filled and signed Gold Loan application form shall be submitted along with the following documents:
|Photographs||2 Passport Size|
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House, then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)|
|Agricultural Land Proof||Required only if the Loan is taken for Agricultural Purpose|
IndusInd Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
IndusInd Bank Gold Loan can fulfil all your urgent short term and long term monetary requirements. The rate of interest that you will be charged with depends on the total loan amount as well as the quality/purity of the gold you are to keep as security with the bank. Gold Loan interest rates offered by the IndusInd Bank are lower in comparison to other loans because it is a fully secured loan.
|IndusInd Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
1.0% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
Late Repayment Charges
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
Renewal Processing Fees
|Rs 350 + GST|
Gold Loan Apply Online
You can also apply with Dialabank by following the below-mentioned steps to get a Gold Loan as per your need.
- Inflict Dialabank’s digital program, where you will have to fill a form without any booking.
- Our Contact Director will reach you and help you ultimately in the Gold Loan process and escort you in meeting your business requirements.
- You will get personalized help, allowing you to associate and get the most suitable arrangement according to your specifications without any extra charges.
- With Dialabank, you can connect the various offers and plans from multiple banks based on funding and the rate of interest charged for determining the best loan deal for yourself.
IndusInd Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
|Rate of Interest||6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
How to Pay Your IndusInd Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your IndusInd Bank gold advance can be reimbursed in the following three different ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): If a person is a current record resident with IndusInd Bank, Standing Instruction is the most reliable method of reparation. Your EMI sum will be credited automatically toward the end of the month to month cycle from the IndusInd Bank account you register.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This method can be used if you have a non-IndusInd Bank account and might need your EMIs to be loaded consequently toward the end of the month to month cycle from this account.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can offer post-dated EMI checks from a non-IndusInd Bank account at your nearest IndusInd Bank Loan Center. A new version of PDCs should be submitted on time. It will be excellent if you note Post Dated Checks will be handled non-ECS states as it were.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by IndusInd Bank
- All jewelry of 18 karats to 22 karats is acceptable.
- Gold coins weighing less than 50 grams in total can be used to get a gold loan.
- IndusInd Bank does not accept minted gold coins.
- Bars and bricks are not accepted.
- Besides that, raw gold is not accepted.
Uses of IndusInd Bank Gold Loan
The funds received by availing the IndusInd Bank Gold Loan service can be done for various objects such as:
- To support personal investments such as a union, riding, installment of more significant tuition fees, etc.
- For all your marketing needs, such as purchasing raw matter, enlargement of company, etc.
- You can also avail of a Gold Loan for farming purposes. The bank gives lower rates of interest for Gold Loans that are utilized for agriculture or connected projects.
FAQs About IndusInd Gold Loan
IndusInd Bank Gold Loan can be availed by anyone between the age of 21-70 years with possession of gold. The bank provides loans at interest rates starting from 7.0% per annum with tenure of up to 36 months. You can apply online or walk into the branch carrying your gold. The loan amount of up to Rs 10 lacs can be availed and can be used for any personal or business purpose. The bank provides additional discounts for women borrowers and agriculture.
You can get a Gold Loan through a simple and hassle-free process by applying online at Dialabank.
The rate per gram for Gold Loan is ₹5,121 for IndusInd Bank.
IndusInd Bank offers Gold Loans at interest rates starting from 7.0% per annum.
You can easily calculate the gold loan interest rate for IndusInd Bank by subtracting the principal amount from the total sum to be paid. Use the EMI Calculator to check your total payable amount.
You can get a maximum amount of Rs 1 crore on an IndusInd Bank Gold Loan as the bank offers around 75% of the gold ornaments’ market value.
The maximum tenure of your IndusInd Bank Gold Loan is up to 36 months.
A processing fee of up to 1% of the loan amount or ₹1000 whichever is higher is charged by IndusInd Bank.
You may apply online on the IndusInd portal to renew your gold loan application after every 1 year.
IndusInd Bank charges 0-2% for prepayment of the gold loan.
Payment of IndusInd Bank Gold Loan can be made using Standing Instruction or ECS payment system using your cards and other banking options available.
If you do no make the repayment of your IndusInd Bank Gold Loan, the bank after warning you once may charge a penalty fee and may even sell your Gold pledged to recover the amount.
You can apply for the IndusInd Bank Gold loan moratorium in two ways:
- log in with your credentials on the bank’s portal.
- Personally visiting the main branch nearest to you.
To pay IndusInd Bank gold loan you cannot use a credit card as per RBI’s guidelines.