Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Features
Gold is present in every Indian household. The gold ornament, jewellery, or coin isn’t just a symbol of power and status anymore, it’s an investment. A gold loan is taken when the borrower needs funds very urgently against the gold commodity he/she owns.
Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank offers a very low-interest rate on these loans. Low processing charges on the loan. You can have a tenure ranging from 3 months to 24 months. A total of up to 80% will be offered as a loan.
You have to put your gold ornament as security to take the gold loan. In case of default, your ornament will be auctioned off and that money will be used to pay your loan. If it isn’t enough to pay back the whole loan, then the bank will take the necessary steps to make you pay back the remaining amount. These steps will take place after the bank has sent you 3 notices.
The documentation process and the loan disbursement are very quick, which is why it is ideal for emergencies. Suppose you are still doubtful about the Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank gold loan you can visit dialabank for more information and even have one of our relationship managers help you through it all.
Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
Minimum and Maximum Age
Note: However, many banks require a minimum age of 23 years
Interest rates are lower for a higher loan amount
Businessmen are increasingly taking gold loans to meet their working capital requirements.
In fact, housewives, senior citizens who are not eligible for other loans because they have no income proofs can easily avail of gold loans.
Quality of Gold
An average gold price of 22-carat gold for the preceding 30 days is adjusted down for purity. So, the price of 20 Carat jewellery can be estimated by multiplying the price of 22 Carat jewellery by a factor of 20/22
However, your repayment track record for a gold loan is counted towards your CIBIL score and hence, can be instrumental in building your CIBIL score
Gold ornaments that can be used for availing loan
Gold with 18-24 carat purity
Employment track record and income proofs
Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
At the time of application the following documents are required:
At the time of disbursement the following documents are required:
Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Approval Process
- Visit the gold loan application page on dialabank.
- Verify all the details for the application.
- Select Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank as your preferred bank for the gold loan.
- An amortisation table will be displayed with all the details including the loan amount you will be eligible for, the loan tenure, the interest you would be paying per month, and the interest rate.
- Proceed with the application and submit the form.
- One of our relationship managers will contact you to get your gold commodity valued for the loan to be sanctioned.
FAQs on Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Approval Process
Although some banks might require you to be the customer of their to avail a gold loan, many of the banks don’t.
A gold loan overdraft is when the disbursed amount is credited and you only pay for what you have spent. This is kind of like a credit card with a limit. The loan can be completely paid off at once.
A gold loan EMI calculator helps you calculate the EMI you would be paying based on the loan amount you are getting, the tenure and the interest rate.
Table of Contents
- 1 Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Features
- 2 Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- 3 Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
- 4 Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Approval Process
- 5 FAQs on Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Approval Process