Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now
|Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram
|Rate Per Gram is ₹ 5,121|
Kaveri Grameena Bank Processing Fee
0.75% of the Principal Loan Amount
|Kaveri Grameena Bank Maximum Loan Amount||
Up to Rs. 1 Crore
|Kaveri Grameena Bank Minimum Loan Amount||
Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Prepayment Charges
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Repayment Tenure
Up to 36 Months
Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Repayment Scheme
Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme
Advantages of Kaveri Grameena Gold Loan
Transparent System: Firstly, the system of the Gold Loan is very clear, therefore, there are no hidden norms.
No Debt Burden: Moreover, There can be situations in which an applicant is not able to repay the loan amount in such a case the applicant will not be under debts as the bank will only confiscate the ornaments.
Low Rate of Interest: Major advantage, the applicant will have to pay the least interest rate in comparison to other loans.
Advantage on the rate of interest for Farmers: As a matter of fact, The farmers are given a rebate on the gold loan interest rate on availing this service.
Foreclosure charges: Kaveri Grameena Bank charges up to 0.50% of the principal amount as foreclosure charges.
How Much Can I Get Through Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan – updated January 2021
|Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Rates/ Gram – updated January 2021|
|Weight||Loan on 18Cr Gold||Loan on 20Cr Gold||Loan on 22Cr Gold||Loan on 24Cr Gold|
About Kaveri Grameena Gold Loan
Kaveri Gramin is a rural bank in the state of Karnataka. It was established in the year 2012. Also, the bank was formed after the merger of Cauvery Kalpatharu Grameena Bank, Chikmagalur Kodagu Grameena Bank, and Vishvesvaraya Grameena Bank. Furthermore, the bank has a wide network in 10 districts of south Karnataka. The head office of the bank is in Mysore city. The bank provides a good range of financial products o the people like Gold Loan, Personal Loan, Home loan and many others. One of the best services of this bank is Gold Loan.
Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
Kaveri Grameena Bank has some simple eligibility criteria which are easy to fulfill and can be fulfilled easily.
|Age||18-70 years of age|
|Employment Status||Salaried, Self-Employed|
|Gold Quality||Minimum 18 Carats|
|Requirements||Gold ornaments (18-22 carats)|
|CIBIL score||Above 500|
Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
Kaveri Grameena Bank charges a low-interest rate on its Gold Loan as it is a fully secured loan. Along with the interest, the bank also charges some minimal charges from the borrower based on the amount and the tenure of the loan of the borrower.
|Gold Loan Rate||Starting 10.70%|
|Repayment Scheme||Bullet Repayment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
|Loan to Gold value||Up to 70%, 90% in case of higher interest rates|
|Service Charges||Rs 250- Rs 5000 (depending on the loan amount)|
|Document Charges||Rs 199 (for loans up to 1-year tenure)|
|Gold Required||Minimum 18 Cr|
|Repayment Tenure||Up to 36 months|
Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
You can avail of a loan with Kaveri Grameena Bank with just the basic documentation:
|Photographs||2 Passport Size|
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Any one)|
|Agricultural Land Proof||Required only if the Loan is taken for Agricultural Purpose|
Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
You can easily visit the Dilabank branch in your vicinity and avail of the best gold loan offers without any hassle. You can also apply online through our website without getting out of the comfort of your houses. This will save you from a lot of hassle. All you have to do is:
- Visit Dialabank and click on the gold loan option on the menu. Then you will just have to fill up a form with your personal details.
- Our relationship manager will give you a call and will guide you every step of the way.
- Using the information you submitted, we will shortlist the best offer for you and help you compare.
- In case you have any queries, you can contact us at 9878981144.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Kaveri Grameena Bank
Any gold jewelry such as gold bangles, gold rings, gold anklets, and gold necklaces are accepted for availing a Gold Loan. Some banks might even accept gold coins. Gold bars are not accepted.
The gold ornaments should be of 18 carats to 22 carats. Any gold ornament which is of 24 carats cannot be used for availing a gold loan.
Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
|Rate of Interest||6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
Uses of Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan
A gold loan can be used for any short term financial requirements and can be availed by almost everyone. It has the following uses:
- It can be used for any personal expenditure such as a wedding, a vacation, medical expenses etc.
- It can be used for any business-related expenditures such as buying raw materials or adding to fixed capital.
- Gold loans can also be used for agricultural expenditure, for which banks offer lower interest rates.
Kaveri Grameena Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
|Scheme||Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme|
|Interest Rate||Starting from 7% (depends on the sum of the loan|
|Least amount of Loan||Depends on the value of jewel which is being kept as security|
|Loan period||Adjustment of advance sum inside 2 months from the day of reap of yields|
Benefits of Kaveri Grameena Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- The bank charges no processing fee up to Rs. 25,000
- 0.30% of the loan amount, Minimum of ₹ 300 charge is applicable to the amount ranging from above ₹ 25,000 – less than ₹ 5 lakh
- 0.28% of the credit sum, subject to at least Rs.1,500 is applicable to the amount more than Rs.5 lakh however under Rs.1 crore
Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
Kaveri Grameena Bank provides loan amount as an overdraft facility. It is like a Credit Card, where the Gold Loan Amount can be used anytime. Though the Loan comes with a Loan Limit, Kaveri Grameena Bank charges interest on the amount utilized by the borrower.
FAQs About Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan
Kaveri Grameena Bank is a multi-purpose loan against your gold ornaments or coins which can be used to fulfill any emergency money requirements. Furthermore, the bank provides Gold Loan at a low rate of interest. It is a safe and secure method and the bank takes full responsibility for the safety of your gold ornaments.
You can get an Kaveri Grameena Bank gold loan by visiting the nearest branch of the bank or applying online through Dialabank‘s digital platform by filling a form with basic information to get the best offers on gold loans.
You can get an Kaveri Gramin Bank gold loan worth Rs. 2,431 to Rs. 3,278 per gram of gold. The gold loan per gram rate depends upon the quality of your gold that is to be pledged by you. It also depends on the market price of gold prevailing in the market.
You can take an Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan in few hours and fulfill all your monetary needs. Just visit the nearest Kaveri Gramin Bank branch with your Gold and start your loan application process. The disbursement occurs after verification and valuation of your pledged gold and approval of the application. You can avail of a maximum amount of Rs. 1 crore.
The interest rate for a gold loan in Kaveri Grameena Bank starts at 10.70% per annum. However, this can extend all the way up to 25% if you have a lower income, bad credit history, or don’t match any of the eligibility criteria.
You can check the gold loan status in Kaveri Grameena Bank by emailing the bank’s executive and asking them about your application or by visiting the branch and meeting the loan officer. In most cases, the disbursal of the amount is done on the same day of the approval of the application.
Your gold loan interest rates in Kaveri Grameena Bank can be calculated by subtracting the principal amount from to total amount you have to repay. You can calculate your EMIs using the EMI calculator.
You can avail of a maximum of Rs 1 crore on a gold loan from Kaveri Grameena Bank, up to 70% of the gold jewelry’s value you gave as collateral. The bank might even let you avail of 90% of the value of jewelry in case of higher interest rates.
The maximum gold loan repayment tenure in Kaveri Grameena Bank is 36 months. But you can also renew it by paying a small fee. If you opt for prepayment or foreclosure, your tenure can decrease.
The applicable processing fee on the Kaveri Grameena Bank gold loan is 2% of the outstanding loan amount.
✅What is Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme?
Under Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan, the borrower is provided the loan amount as an overdraft facility. It works as a Credit Card, letting you spend your Gold Loan Amount however you wish to. The Bank Gold Loan Overdraft facility, only charges interest only on the amount withdrawn.
✅What is the foreclosure charge for Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan?
Kaveri Grameena Bank asks for up to 0.50% on the key money given in the situation of a Gold Loan Foreclosure.
✅What is the Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan closure procedure?
The Gold loan can only be closed after the payment is done in full.
✅ What is Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
The Bank preclosure charges are 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
✅ What is the maximum gold loan tenure?
The maximum gold loan tenure is 36 months.
✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure?
The minimum gold loan tenure is 3 months.
✅What is the customer care number for Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan?
All the queries concerning Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan is answered at 9878981144 .
Table of Contents
- 1 Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now
- 2 How Much Can I Get Through Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan – updated January 2021
- 3 About Kaveri Grameena Gold Loan
- 4 Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- 5 Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
- 6 Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
- 7 Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
- 8 Gold Ornaments Accepted by Kaveri Grameena Bank
- 9 Uses of Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan
- 10 Kaveri Grameena Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- 11 Benefits of Kaveri Grameena Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- 12 Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
- 13 FAQs About Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan
- 13.1 ✅ What is Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan?
- 13.2 ✅ How Can I Get Gold Loan From Kaveri Grameena Bank?
- 13.3 ✅How much Gold Loan Can I get per gram from Kaveri Gramin Bank?
- 13.4 ✅ How Does Kaveri Grameena Gold Loan work?
- 13.5 ✅ What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Kaveri Grameena Bank?
- 13.6 ✅ How to check gold loan status in Kaveri Grameena Bank?
- 13.7 ✅ How to calculate gold loan interest in Kaveri Grameena Bank?
- 13.8 ✅What is the maximum gold loan amount I can avail of on a gold loan from Kaveri Grameena Bank?
- 13.9 ✅ What is the loan tenure of the Kaveri Grameena Bank gold loan?
- 13.10 ✅How much processing fee is applicable to the Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold loan?
- 13.11 ✅What is Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme?
- 13.12 ✅What is the foreclosure charge for Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan?
- 13.13 ✅What is the Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan closure procedure?
- 13.14 ✅ What is Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
- 13.15 ✅ What is the maximum gold loan tenure?
- 13.16 ✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure?
- 13.17 ✅What is the customer care number for Kaveri Grameena Bank Gold Loan?