Pallavan Grama Bank Gold Loan Features
Pallavan Grama Bank Gold Loan is offered at an attractive rate of interest of 7% p.a. Palllavan Grama Bank operates in various cities of Tamil Nadu and offers Gold Loan with minimal documentation and at a quick processing time.
Gold Loan is a secured form of loan which is offered by pledging your gold ornaments or jewellery, etc. with the bank. Once a proper evaluation of your gold is done by the bank, the loan amount is ascertained.
The various features of Pallavan Grama Bank Gold Loan are:
- Attractive low-interest rates.
- Fast and simple documentation.
- Flexible repayment options.
- Low processing fees.
- All individuals can apply for Gold Loan.
Pallavan Grama Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
|Minimum and Maximum Age||
21 Yrs – 65 Yrs
Note: However, many banks require a minimum age of 23 years
Up to ₹ 2 Cr. Some banks restrict maximum eligibility to ₹ 20 Lakh
Interest rates are lower for a higher loan amount
Salaried and self-employed both are eligible
Businessmen are increasingly taking gold loans to meet their working capital requirements.
In fact, housewives, senior citizens who are not eligible for other loans because they have no income proofs can easily avail of gold loans.
|Quality of Gold||
Gold ornaments should range in between 18 to 24 Carats
An average gold price of 22-carat gold for the preceding 30 days is adjusted down for purity. So, the price of 20 Carat jewellery can be estimated by multiplying the price of 22 Carat jewellery by a factor of 20/22
Banks do not check CIBIL score for granting a gold loan
However, your repayment track record for a gold loan is counted towards your CIBIL score and hence, can be instrumental in building your CIBIL score
|Gold ornaments that can be used for availing loan||
Gold bars and coins
Gold with 18-24 carat purity
|Employment track record and income proofs||
Banks do not check your job stability or business stability to sanction you a gold loan. Gold loans are granted without income proofs. You only need to submit your basic KYC documents such as address proof, identity proof, and an Aadhaar card to avail of this loan.
Pallavan Grama Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
|List of Documents|
Passport (Not expired)
Driving license (Not expired)
Voters’ ID Card
Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI
PAN (Permanent Account Number) Card (along with any of the above-mentioned documents) or Form 60
One Passport Size Photograph
Agri Allied Occupation Documentation( in case of bullet repayment for agriculture customers)
Pallavan Grama Bank Gold Loan Approval Process
- Visit the home branch or the nearest branch of the bank.
- Fill out the application.
- Provide all necessary documents to the bank like your KYC documents.
- Take your gold to the bank for its evaluation to ascertain the loan amount.
- Discuss and evaluate loan terms with the bank’s representative like loan amount, tenure, payment options, fees, etc.
- After due evaluation of your application, the loan will be granted.
FAQs on Pallavan Grama Bank Gold Loan Approval Process
✅ What happens if Gold Loan is not paid?
If you fail to repay your Gold Loan for a few consecutive payments or after repeated reminders by your bank then, your pledge gold will be sold off/auctioned to recover the debts.
✅ Which bank is best for Gold Loan?
All banks have their own terms and conditions as well as pros and cons. You can compare Gold Loan products of various banks with Dialabank.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount which can be availed under Gold Loan scheme?
The maximum amount varies from bank to bank. It can range between ₹1,500 and ₹1 Crore depending on the eligibility criteria of a particular bank/institution and the value of your gold ornaments.
Table of Contents
- 1 Pallavan Grama Bank Gold Loan Features
- 2 Pallavan Grama Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- 3 Pallavan Grama Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
- 4 Pallavan Grama Bank Gold Loan Approval Process
- 5 FAQs on Pallavan Grama Bank Gold Loan Approval Process