About Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan
Pandyan Grama Bank (PGB) is a Scheduled public sector bank in Tamil Nadu state establish under RRB Act 1976. It was set up on 9 March 1977 at Sattur town, then later shifted to Virudhunagar on 16 July 1993. Pandyan Grama Bank primary objective of the bank is to finance for agricultural as well as non-agricultural sectors in the rural area. Pandyan Grama Bank (PGB) has its own Administrative Office at Collectorate Complex Virudhunagar.
What is a Gold Loan?
Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|Gold Loan per gram||
varies depending on the purity of gold
|Age of Borrower||18 – 70 years|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Up to 10 lakhs|
|Maximum Loan to Gold Value Ratio||Up to 70%|
|The purity of Eligible gold||18 carat to 22-carat gold|
|Loan Tenure||6 to 60 months|
Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan Accepted Gold Forms
Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
|Age||18-70 years of age|
Gold Quality, Quantity
Minimum 18 Carats, minimum 10 grams
Gold ornaments (18-22 carats)
|CIBIL score||Above 500|
Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan Interest Rates
In general Loan on Gold, the credit is available at a low-interest rate. Moreover, the reason behind that the Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan comes in the category of secured loans. So the Gold interest rates are less than that of a personal loan or any other kind of loans. Though the Gold loan rate keeps on changing with the passage of time as well as person to person. The Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan is available at 1% per month interest rate.
|Gold Loan Rate||10.70% p.a.|
Bullet Repayment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme
|Prepayment Charges||0 – 2 %.|
|Gold Valuation Charges||variable|
How Much Can I Get Through Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan?
|Updated - Gold Loan Rate Per Gram|
|Weight||Loan on 24 Carat Gold||Loan on 22 Carat Gold||Loan on 20 Carat Gold||Loan on 18 Carat Gold|
Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan Required Documents
2 Passport-Sized latest coloured photos
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Agricultural Land Proof
Required only if the Loan is taken for Agricultural Purpose. In the case of Agriculture Loan on the gold of more than Rs. 1 lakh there is no requirement of proof for allied agriculture purposes.
|Demand Promissory Note||
Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange)
Why should Farmers choose Gold Loan?
Gold Loan is a good service for the farmers. Because, if the loan amount has to be used for farming purposes then the banks provide a further discount on the interest rates. Therefore, the farmers can avail the service of the Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan at an even lower interest rate than is offered to other people. All they need to do is submit the agricultural land proof and they will be good to go.
Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan Process
- Visit the website of the bank and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible, apply on the website itself.
- To apply offline, take the necessary documents and gold jewellery/ coins to the nearest bank branch.
- The bank will value your gold for which it will charge you.
- The bank will offer you a loan amount. If you think it is suitable for you, accept it.
- Sign an agreement.
- Your loan will be disbursed on the same day.
Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
Rate of Interest
|6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
To apply for a gold loan from the Pandyan Grama Bank online, you can visit the Dialabank website. Go to the gold loan option on the menu and click on it. You will be redirected to a page with a form. Fill it up and click on ‘Apply Now’. We will soon call you and assist you further.
Why Dialabank for online Gold Loan?
1. Firstly, Dialabank offers a very easy process of application for Online Gold Loan
2. Dialabank presents you all the important information regarding a gold loan in a detailed and informative manner.
3. After that, the applicant gets a good comparison of the gold interest rates and other important features of other banks and NBFCs as well.
4. Furthermore, the company provides the document pick-up facility from your doorstep so that you don’t have to get out of the comfort of your houses.
5. Lastly, you will get the best loan offer with the lowest interest rate. For more information call 9878981144 with your city code.
Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan FAQs
✅ What is Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan?
Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan is a very useful loan. It can be availed of very easily and can be used by anyone for their personal or professional needs such as by a housewife, a businessman, a student, or a farmer. It is offered at attractive interest rates and affordable repayment options.
✅ How Can I Get Gold Loan From Pandyan Grama Bank?
Getting a gold loan from Pandyan Grama Bank is extremely easy. You can apply by personally visiting the bank. If you don’t want to leave the comfort of your homes, apply through the bank’s website or its mobile app. You can also visit Dialabank for the application.
✅How much Gold Loan Can I get per gram from Pandyan Grama Bank?
The Pandyan Grama Bank gold loan per gram rate is different for gold ornaments with different purity. Moreover, it is also affected by the market variations in the price of gold.
✅ How Does Pandyan Grama Gold Loan work?
Pandyan Grama Bank gold loan works in a simple manner:
- Take your gold jewellery and the documents to the nearest bank branch.
- You will be offered a loan amount on the basis of the value of your ornaments. The more the value the more will be the offered amount.
- Accept the offer and sign an agreement.
- Your loan will be sanctioned and the processing fee and other charges will be deducted from it.
✅ What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Pandyan Grama Bank?
The gold loan interest rate in Pandyan Grama Bank starts at 10.70% and can go up if you don’t have a stable income or a good credit history. The bank provides a loan amount which is 70% the value of the collateral.
✅ How to check gold loan status in Pandyan Grama Bank?
To check your gold loan status in Pandyan Grama Bank, email the bank your loan application details. You can also visit the bank branch or the website for it and contact the loan officer.
✅How to renew Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan online?
To renew your Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan online, visit the bank’s online portal. You can renew it offline in the same branch where you initially availed of the loan. Your god collateral will be revalued.
✅ How to pay Pandyan Grama Bank Gold loan interest online?
Pandyan Grama Bank offers you many ways to pay your interest online. You can find more information on the bank’s website or calling up the customer care services of the bank.
✅What if I can’t pay the interest on the Pandyan Grama Bank Gold loan for 3 months?
If you fail to pay your Pandyan Grama Bank gold loan interest for 3 months, the bank will serve you with a legal notice and sell off your jewellery to recover the bad debt. Your CIBIL score will be severely affected.
✅How can I apply for the EMI moratorium on the Pandyan Grama Gold loan?
To apply for a Pandyan Grama Bank gold loan EMI moratorium, visit the nearest bank branch or the bank’s website. A moratorium is a predefined period wherein you are not liable to repay your loan.
Other Major Gold Loan Providers
Table of Contents
- 1 About Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan
- 2 What is a Gold Loan?
- 3 Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan Key Features
- 4 Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan Accepted Gold Forms
- 5 Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- 6 Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan Interest Rates
- 7 How Much Can I Get Through Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan?
- 8 Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan Required Documents
- 9 Why should Farmers choose Gold Loan?
- 10 Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan Process
- 11 Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
- 12 Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
- 13 Why Dialabank for online Gold Loan?
- 14 Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan FAQs
- 14.1 ✅ What is Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan?
- 14.2 ✅ How Can I Get Gold Loan From Pandyan Grama Bank?
- 14.3 ✅How much Gold Loan Can I get per gram from Pandyan Grama Bank?
- 14.4 ✅ How Does Pandyan Grama Gold Loan work?
- 14.5 ✅ What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Pandyan Grama Bank?
- 14.6 ✅ How to check gold loan status in Pandyan Grama Bank?
- 14.7 ✅How to renew Pandyan Grama Bank Gold Loan online?
- 14.8 ✅ How to pay Pandyan Grama Bank Gold loan interest online?
- 14.9 ✅What if I can’t pay the interest on the Pandyan Grama Bank Gold loan for 3 months?
- 14.10 ✅How can I apply for the EMI moratorium on the Pandyan Grama Gold loan?
- 15 Other Major Gold Loan Providers