About Gold Loan
A loan taken against some gold ornaments or jewelry to get money in return is known as Gold Loans.
The interest rates are very much less as compared to unsecured loans. It is a hassle-free loan in terms of the time period and paperwork.
It takes only 30 minutes to get disbursed.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Burhanpur?
Fast Loan Approvals.
No co-signer needed.
flexible pre-closure way.
Premiums calculated on daily reducing balance.
Feature of Gold Loan in Burhanpur
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- The maximum funds which the banks and NBFCs can provide can be of the value of Rs 1 Crore.
- The gold of the applicants will remain safe and secure with the banks.
- The loans can be taken anytime whenever you want.
- The rate of interest on these loans is very low.
- The documents which are needed in these loans are very less.
- The fast processing of these loans is another advantage.
- The facility of the overdraft can be taken from the lenders and the rate of interest is payable only on the amount you use.
Rate of Interest of Gold Loan in Burhanpur
- The banks and NBFCs are providing the gold loans at the rate of 10.5% p.a.
- The banks and NBFCs are lending these loans for the time period of 4 years.
Eligibility for Gold Loan Burhanpur
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
Required Documents for Gold Loan Burhanpur
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
About Burhanpur :
Burhanpur is a small city in Madhya Pradesh state, India. Burhanpur is the administrative seat of Burhanpur District. It is situated on the north bank of the Tapti River. It is the district headquarters of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
How to Apply?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan
We assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.