Dena Bank gold Loan features – Apply Now
|Dena Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
Dena Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram
|Rate Per Gram is ₹ 5,121|
Dena Bank Processing Fee
0.75% of the Principal Loan Amount
|Dena Bank Maximum Loan Amount||
Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)
|Dena Bank Minimum Loan Amount||
Dena Bank Gold Prepayment Charges
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Dena Bank Gold Repayment Tenure
Up to 36 Months
Dena Bank Gold Repayment Scheme
Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme
Each Feature Explained in Detail Below
Advantages of Dena Bank Gold Loan Scheme
- Gold Loan at Dena Bank is straightforward to apply. One can apply for the gold loan online within a few minutes.
- If a borrower is eligible, the loan can be approved within 30 minutes
- After the approval of the loan, if the borrower has its complete documents, it can be disbursed quickly.
- The rates of interest provided by the Dena bank are quite affordable.
- Gold Loan from Dena Bank comes with competitive interest rates on Term Loan, Overdraft and EMI based loan. Repay your gold loan in easy lower EMIs, over a tenor of your choice.
- The documentation process is easy and simple
- Dena Bank will not ask the reason behind the gold loan; one can use this loan amount according to their requirement.
- Different forms of Gold ornaments accepted
- Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets and Gold necklace many more, Gold bars, Gold Bricks, Gold biscuits, and Gold coins are acceptable. The purity of gold that is acceptable here is 18carat-22carat.
- Dena Bank charges a borrower up to .50% on the principal outstanding in case of a Gold Loan Foreclosure
How Much Gold Loan Can I Get Through Dena Bank Gold Loan?
According to the latest gold prices, Dena Bank is offering gold loans per gram ₹ 5,121. The highest gold loan rate per gram from Dena Bank today is ₹ 5,121 for 24-carat jewellery calculated at a maximum LTV of 75% and average gold loan prices of the last 30 days in 2020 are ₹ 5,121 of 22 carats.
Dena Bank Gold Loan Per Gram-Updated January 2021
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f 1st Jan 2021
About Dena Bank Loan Against Gold
Dena Bank is one of the oldest private banks in India, headquartered in Mumbai. The bank was established on 26 May 1938, by the family of Devkaran Nanjee under the name Devkaran Nanjee Banking Company Ltd. The bank is one of the nationalised banks of India.
The bank was established under a Public Limited Company in December 1939, and later the name was changed to Dena Bank Ltd. The bank has 1874 branches.
Dena Bank of India offers loan against gold at contentious interest rates. The pledged gold safely in the bank locker, and the borrower does not have to worry about their Gold safety. The prices of gold, as well as all other charges, are transparently announced to borrower upfront before sanctioning the Gold Loan amount.
Hence the applicant does not have to worry about the hidden fees on their gold loan. Gold loan is a loan in which a borrower can get a loan against their gold. The loan is secured. The bank will take a borrower’s gold as a security.
- Dena Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.0% per annum
- Dena Bank Gold Loan Per Gram Rate is ₹ 5,121
- Dena Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 36 months
- Dena Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 0.75% of the Loan Amount + GST
Dena Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
Primary Eligibility criteria for availing the Dena Bank Loan against Gold is:
|Requirements||Gold ornaments (18-22 carats)|
|CIBIL score||Above 500|
Dena Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
Documents required to avail of Gold Loan at Dena Bank are :
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card/Passport/ Voter ID/ Pan Card/ (Any one)|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card /Pan Card/ Ration Card/ Rental Agreement of applicant/ Voter ID card/ Utility Bills on the name of the applicant (Anyone)|
|Agriculture Proof ( if applicable)||Agriculture Land Ownership Proof|
|Photographs||2 Passport sized colored|
Dena Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges
|Dena Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
0.75% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
Late Repayment Charges
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
Renewal Processing Fees
|Rs 350 + GST|
Types of Dena Bank Jewellery Loan
- Agricultural purpose: Dena Bank offers loan against gold for agrarian purposes at a meager rate of interest.
- Non-Agricultural purpose: The rate of interest by Dena Bank are slightly higher for non-agricultural purpose loans.
Apply Dena Bank Loan Against Gold Online
- Visit Dialabank‘s website.
- Fill a gold loan application form.
- Our relationship manager will contact you on your provided number.
- With the help of our experts, find and choose the best gold loan for yourself.
Dena Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
|Rate of Interest||6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
How to Pay Your Dena Bank Gold Loan EMI?
- Standing Instruction (SI): for Dena Bank record holders.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): for non-Dena Bank account holders.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): to enable post-dated EMI cheques from a non-Dena Bank account.
Dena Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
For any assistance regarding a gold loan in Dena Bank, you can contact on the number 9878981144.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Dena Bank
All kinds of gold jewellery such as Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, and Gold necklaces, (18-24 carats) all of these are accepted for availing a Gold Loan.
Uses of Dena Bank Gold Loan
- To finance personal expenses like vacation expenses, tuition fees etc.
- Finance business needs like buying inventory, plant etc.
- Gold against the loan for agricultural purposes.
Dena Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
|Scheme||Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme|
|Interest Rate||Starting from 7% (depends on the sum of the loan|
|Least amount of Loan||Depends on the value of jewel which is being kept as security|
|Loan period||Adjustment of advance sum inside 2 months from the date of reap of yields|
Benefits of Dena Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- There is no processing fee is applicable up to ₹ 25,000
- 0.30% of the loan amount, Minimum of ₹ 300 charge is applicable to the amount ranging from above ₹ 25,000 – less than ₹ 5 lakh
- 0.28% of the credit sum, subject to at least Rs.1,500 is applicable to the amount more than Rs.5 lakh however under Rs.1 crore
Dena Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
Dena Bank Offers an Overdraft Scheme. With this, you are provided loan amount as an overdraft facility. It works like a Credit Card, where you can spend your Gold Loan Amount as you want anytime anywhere. The overall loan amount will have a Credit/Loan Limit. In the Dena Bank Gold Loan Overdraft facility, the bank charges interest only on the amount you withdraw/utilize.
FAQs About Dena Bank Gold Loan
Dena Bank Gold Loan is a loan against a gold scheme that comes with the maximum funding of 75% of the total market value of your gold. The loan amount can be used for all your personal and business needs. Gold Loan by Dena Bank is a financial product that can fulfil your short term fiscal requirements. If you are above 18 years and are a permanent resident of the country with possession of gold, you can apply for Dena Bank Gold Loan.
- Fill in your required information in the gold loan form available on Dialabank.
- Our trained Relationship Manager will help you find the best offers in 2021.
- We will suggest you the loan according to your eligibility.
- Kindly visit the nearest assigned branch by the manager.
- Get the loan in your accounts instantly.
Per gram Gold Loan rates in Dena Bank varies according to the purity of your gold and the current prevailing market rates. Rs. 5,121 is the standard price for gold per gram.
Dena Bank Gold Loan interest rates can be as low as 7.0% per annum depending on the amount and the purpose of your loan. They also charge some documentation, valuation, and processing fee from the applicant.
You can immediately check the status of Gold Loan by contacting the loan officer at your loan branch.
You can easily calculate the gold loan interest rate in Dena Bank by subtracting the principal amount from the total sum to be paid.
You can get a maximum amount of Rs 1 crore on a Dena Bank Gold Loan as the bank offers around 75% of the gold ornaments’ market value.
The maximum tenure of your Dena Bank Gold Loan is up to 36 months. However, kindly renew your loan plan after a year.
A processing fee of 0.75% of the loan amount is charged.
✅ How to renew Dena Bank Gold Loan?
Renewal of Gold Loan can be done after the end of tenure by visiting the bank with all the loan documents. New terms are decided after revaluation of your gold, and the loan is renewed for another time.
Renew your Gold Loan with Dena Bank by visiting the branch with your loan documents. Your gold will undergo a revaluation process, and upon confirmation of terms, your Gold Loan will be renewed for another tenure.
Bank charges approximately Rs. 250- Rs. 500 for renewal of the gold loan.
Dena Bank charges 0-2% for pre-payment of the gold loan.
For Dena Bank account holders, online payments can be made through the bank’s online portal or mobile application via net banking, debit cards or mobile wallets such as Paytm.
If someone defaults on the payments of Dena Bank Gold Loan interest for 3 months, a penalty fee will be charged by Dena Bank. Many defaults can lead to the bank selling off your gold jewellery.
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on Dena Bank Gold loan online by logging in to the bank’s portal with your credentials or by personally visiting the main branch. The moratorium request should be submitted at least five working days before the due date of your EMI.
Paying Dena Bank gold loan through credit card is not permitted as per RBI issued guidelines.
✅What is Dena Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
Dena Bank Offers an Overdraft Scheme. With this, you are provided a loan amount as an overdraft facility. It works like a Credit Card, where you can spend your Gold Loan Amount as you want anytime anywhere. The overall loan amount will have a Credit/Loan Limit. In Dena Bank Gold Loan Overdraft facility, the bank charges interest only on the amount you withdraw/utilize.
✅What is the foreclosure procedure for Dena Bank Gold Loan?
Dena Bank empowers a borrower to .50% on the key excellent if there should be an event of a Gold Loan Foreclosure.
✅What is the Dena Bank Gold Loan closure procedure?
The Gold loan will only close after the payment is done in full.
✅ What is Dena Bank Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
The Bank preclosure charges are 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
✅ What is the maximum gold loan tenure?
The maximum gold loan tenure is 36 months.
✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure?
The minimum gold loan tenure is 6 months.
✅What is the customer care number for Dena Bank Gold Loan?
All the queries regarding Dena bank is answered at 9878981144 .
Table of Contents
- 1 Dena Bank gold Loan features – Apply Now
- 2 Advantages of Dena Bank Gold Loan Scheme
- 3 How Much Gold Loan Can I Get Through Dena Bank Gold Loan?
- 4 About Dena Bank Loan Against Gold
- 5 Dena Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- 6 Dena Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
- 7 Dena Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges
- 8 Types of Dena Bank Jewellery Loan
- 9 Apply Dena Bank Loan Against Gold Online
- 10 Dena Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
- 11 How to Pay Your Dena Bank Gold Loan EMI?
- 12 Dena Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
- 13 Gold Ornaments Accepted by Dena Bank
- 14 Uses of Dena Bank Gold Loan
- 15 Dena Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- 16 Benefits of Dena Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- 17 Dena Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
- 18 FAQs About Dena Bank Gold Loan
- 18.1 ✅ What is Dena Bank Gold Loan?
- 18.2 ✅ How can I get a Gold Loan from Dena Bank?
- 18.3 ✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Dena Bank?
- 18.4 ✅ What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Dena Bank?
- 18.5 ✅ How to check Dena Bank Gold Loan status?
- 18.6 ✅ How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Dena Bank?
- 18.7 ✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail on Gold Loan from Dena Bank?
- 18.8 ✅ What is the loan tenure of Dena Bank Gold Loan?
- 18.9 ✅ How much is Processing Fee applicable on Dena Bank Gold Loan?
- 18.10 ✅ How to renew Dena Bank Gold Loan?
- 18.11 ✅ How to renew Dena Bank Gold Loan online?
- 18.12 ✅ What are the charges for renewal in Dena Bank Gold Loan?
- 18.13 ✅ What are the charges for Pre-payment in Dena Bank Gold Loan?
- 18.14 ✅ How to pay Dena Bank Gold Loan Interest online?
- 18.15 ✅ What if I cannot pay the interest on Dena Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
- 18.16 ✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Dena Bank Gold Loan?
- 18.17 ✅How to pay Dena Bank Gold loan through credit card?
- 18.18 ✅What is Dena Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
- 18.19 ✅What is the foreclosure procedure for Dena Bank Gold Loan?
- 18.20 ✅What is the Dena Bank Gold Loan closure procedure?
- 18.21 ✅ What is Dena Bank Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
- 18.22 ✅ What is the maximum gold loan tenure?
- 18.23 ✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure?
- 18.24 ✅What is the customer care number for Dena Bank Gold Loan?