Gold Loan Mehkar
Gold Loan Mehkar Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
Private Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Gold Loan Mehkar Eligibility
- A person with 10 grams of gold can avail loan
- The person availing loan must be a citizen of India and should not be below the age of 18
- There is no CIBIL Score checked so that anyone can go for it
- Only 18 karats and 22 karats of gold is accepted
- Gold must be in the form of an ornament; no biscuits or coins are acceptable for gold loan disbursal.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
Documents Required for availing Gold Loan Mehkar
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Any ID proof (PAN Card/Adhar Card/ Passport Copy)
- Residence proof (Any Utility Bill/ Adhar Card/ Ration Card)
Gold Loan Mehkar Features and Benefits
- Your gold is 100% secured. Need not worry
- Lower interest rates are available as compared to other schemes and offer
- Very less paperwork is into action while proceeding with the procedure
- The genuine and maximum value of your gold is given
- Disbursal just 30 minutes
How to Apply for Gold Loan Mehkar?
- Just fill a simple form displayed on our website related to your details so that our customer care department can check your financial status and your eligibility for the loan that you have applied.
- Our Customer Relationship Managers will contact you and will guide you to the right bank.
- The bank executives will arrive at your doorsteps to collect required documents from you.
- Only at the time of submission of gold you have to pay a visit to the bank, the rest will be taken care of by the bank’s executives.
Check Gold Loan Interest Rates.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan