Features of State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan
State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan Documents Required and key features are state here:
- A gold loan, also known as a loan against gold, helps the borrower to get immediate cash against gold jewellery for financial purposes. State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan is here to solve our problem associated with gold loan documentation.
- Indian’s worships Gold, and hence and considered gold as auspicious metal. Gold is considered a sign of stable social status, financial security, and cultural legacy passed from one generation to another. On the other hand, these days, gold can support money crises.
- India has one of the largest markets of gold, where people give or buy gold due to the cultural ideology and assets of their predecessors. Gold in India is an asset that can sometimes help in a financial emergency. This gold can be used to avail gold loans. Various banks and non-banking financial companies offer this gold loan.
- Low-interest rates compared to other loans.
- Security of gold obeyed by the banks providing the gold loan.
- Quick processing
- Zero processing fees
- options like ‘Pay only interest’ are available.
- CIBIL score doesn’t matter
- minimal documents
- no need for income proof.
- Gold loans are only approved in the form of jewellery. Gold bars or coins will not be for gold loans.
State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan Comparision with banks
|Bank / NBFC||Rate Per Gram||Interest Rate||Gold Loan Tenure||Min – Max Loan Amount|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.099||3 to 24 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|Private Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1||6 to 12 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.12||7 days to 36 months||₹ 3 thousand to 1 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1225||12 months||₹ 3 thousand to 1 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1||3 to 36 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|SBI Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.0975||12 to 36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.075||3 to 36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||12 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||12 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|IIFL Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.12||11 months||₹ 3 thousand to 50 lakh|
State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan EMI calculator
EMI calculators are used for getting an approximate amount of money we need to pay to the lender. The EMI calculator asks for the loan amount, interest rates, and tenure. In addition, the self-owned gold or gold ornaments shall be kept as collateral with the lender until the loan is being paid in time. The calculator gives results instantaneously.
for more information on Dialabank, check our
- official website: https://www.dialabank.com/gold-loan/
- or contact us on 9878981144
State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan Documents Required
State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan Documents Required are:
At the time of application the following documents are required:
- Proof of the citizenship of India
- Duly filled application form
- 2 passport-sized photographs
- Applicant’s KYC documents to establish Identity and Address
- Salary/ Income Proof
- Witness Letter in case of illiterate borrowers
- In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac, land proof
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange)
At the time of disbursement the following documents are required:
- Demand Promissory Note & Demand Promissory Note Take Delivery Letter
- Gold Ornaments Take Delivery Letter
- Arrangement Letter
State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan Documents Required- FAQs
✅ In State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan Documents Required are?
- Identity proof ( Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Voter ID Card/ PAN Card/ Valid Driving Licence)
- Address proof (Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Ration Card/ Electricity Bill/ Valid Driving Licence/ Voter ID Card)
✅ Which Nationality does State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan Documents Require?
Individuals with Indian nationality only can take a gold loan from the State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan.
✅ How can I contact the State Bank of Patiala for?
State Bank of Patiala can be connected by
State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan:
- Toll-Free Number: 1800 180 2010