About Gold Loan
Loan against gold is the financial deal that offers fast cash to money seekers. The banks and NBFCs are providing loan against the gold deposits of the customers which is known as a Gold Loan. In this, the loan seekers have to put gold jewelry in the bank as security in return of the loan amount. Finally, the Gold Loan Interest Rates are quite affordable in comparison to other financial services.
Why Gold Loan Egra?
- First and foremost, Less processing charges.
- Secondly, the bank No hidden charges.
- Thirdly, Fast Loan disbursal.
- Next, No credit checks.
- Moreover, No co-signer needed.
- Also, Prepayment facility.
- Furthermore, Flexible pre-closure way.
- Finally, Premiums calculated on daily reducing balance
Features of Gold Loan Egra
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- First of all, Rs 1 Crore of financial help is available in these loans.
- In addition, Your gold deposits will be placed with more safety and security with the lenders.
- Also, Any significant amount from the granted loan can be taken by the applicants at any time.
- Furthermore, The lower interest rates will be charged on these loans if the loans are used in the agricultural purposes.
- Moreover, The documents required for this financial service is the least possible.
- Another Feature, The processing time of these loans is in minutes.
- Finally, The loans also have the overdraft provisions.
The Rate of Interest on Gold Loan Egra
- To begin, The banks and NBFCs charge the interest at a minimum rate of 10.5%.
- Also, The banks provide these loans for a period. That is, from 1 year to 4 years.
- Next, The pre-closure charges of these loans are in between 0% to 2% of the outstanding value of the loan.
Eligibility for Gold Loan Egra
- Loan Amount: To start, Minimum amount of gold loan is18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold.
- Age: Next, Minimum age is 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity) is 70 years.
- Citizenship: Indian.
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold.
- Employment status: Salaried/ Self-employed.
Documents Required for Gold Loan Egra
Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs.
Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
Additional Documents Required
Furthermore, The Lending institutions demand the above-given documents. But, Some Banks demand following documents as well:
Land Proof: Also, If Agriculture Loan amount is more than Rs. 1 lac. Then, the proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
Income proof: Finally, Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Egra is a city which is situated in the state of West Bengal, India. Egra is a town with a municipality and community development blocks. Finally, It had a population of 25,180.
How to Apply
- Apply online on www.dialabank.com
- Check the eligibility
- Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
- Visit the bank
- Submit all the documents
- Get the loan
Dialabank assures you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others. Just call us 95920-46860 for more details.