Gold Loan Bijwasan
India is known as the Golden Bird of the world as it is one of the largest importers of gold. In India, people usually prefer to keep gold in the form of jewellery. They not only buy gold as an ornament but they keep it as an investment so that in time of emergency they can fund their cash requirements.
As we can derive from its name only that it is the loan that is provided against your gold. This loan is offered by many banks and non-banking financial institutions (NBFCs). It is a secured loan where you have to keep your gold as a security. The gold can be in any form- jewellery, gold coins (but must weigh 50 grams), gold biscuits, etc.
And when a customer fails to repay the loan amount, then the lender has the right to auction their gold. Gold Loan is considered as one of the best options as compared to other forms of the loan as it provides a low rate of interest to the customers. The documentation process is very easy and fast.
Why should one apply for Gold Loan Bijwasan?
- Gold Loan Bijwasan is Easily available
- No credit checks
- Simple Procedures
- The minimal Documentation process is involved in Gold Loan Bijwasan.
- Approval and disbursement of the loan is fast
- Easy repayment schemes
- A person should have a minimum of 10gram gold to avail of the Loan.
- No penalties are involved in Gold Loan Bijwasan.
- In-house gold evaluation
- The tenure period of this loan is six months to four years.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
Gold Loan Bijwasan Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Gold Loan Bijwasan Eligibility
- A person who wants to opt for the loan should have an age limit of a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 65 years.
- The gold which the person is keeping as collateral should weigh a minimum of 10 grams. And it has to be 18 karat – 23 karat pure.
- The documentation process is simple and very fast processing
- Any person can apply for this loan whether they are salaried, unemployed, or any because no income proof is required to prevail for this loan.
- The approval and disbursement of the loan take a minimum of two hours.
- The processing fees vary according to the banks, but usually, the bank takes 1% fees.
- The repayment process of the bank is very flexible; the borrower can pay the loan in three methods: in the form of the term loan, EMI, and an overdraft.
- Gold Loan BijwasanGold Loan Bijwasan has a pre-closure facility.
Gold Loan Bijwasan Documents
- Proof of Identity – (Passport / Voter’s ID / Driving License/PAN Card/Aadhar Card)
- Signature Proof (Passport /Driving License/Banker’s verification)
- Address Proof- (Ration card /Driving License/ Voter’s the ID / Utility Bill) and if the person is living in the rented apartment, then they have to submit rental agreement, electricity & water bills, and the owner’s address.
- 2 Passport size photographs
- PAN card
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan
Bijwasan is one of the 70 Vidhan Sabha constituencies in Delhi. It is the part of South Delhi along with nine other Vidhan Sabha segments.
Other Cities for Gold Loan
|Gold Loan Panjim||Gold Loan Ponda|
|Gold Loan Calangute||Gold Loan Vasco|
|Gold Loan Mapusa||Gold Loan Bharuch|
|Gold Loan Margao||Gold Loan Bhavnagar|
Table of Contents
- 1 Gold Loan Bijwasan
- 2 Why should one apply for Gold Loan Bijwasan?
- 3 Gold Loan Bijwasan Interest Rates
- 4 Gold Loan Bijwasan Eligibility
- 5 Gold Loan Bijwasan Documents
- 6 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan
- 7 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan
- 8 About Bijwasan