Best Banks for Gold Loan in Jind
Min Loan Amt
Metro : 25000, Non : 15000
Max Loan Amt
3 months to 24 months
9 months to 24 months
0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
Pay Only Interest Facility
Gold Rate Per Gram
Gold Loan Jind Features
Are you looking for financial assistance, a Gold loan might be the right choice for you. It has a low rate of interest as compared to other loan options in the market. It is a simple and hassle-free process, with minimal documentation. It comes under the secured loan as you have to mortgage your Gold for the finances. It is readily available in the market and can be availed at any time.
- There are no hidden charges in gold loans.
- In contrast to services like personal loans, the gold loan has the least gold loan interest rate as banks keep security against the loan.
- If you are eligible and have all the documents, then the gold loan gets quickly approved.
- The applicant’s credit history does not matter as he is mortgaging his gold.
- There is no need for a third person.
- The personal loan is also known as a multipurpose loan. You can use this loan for any purpose. It can be a wedding, vacations, business, medical, or any other personal need.
Gold Loan Jind Interest Rates and Charges
Gold Loan in Jind Documents Required
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
Gold Loan in Jind Eligibility Criteria
- He/she should be a resident of India.
- He/she should of 21 years of age and above.
- He/she should not be more than 60 years of age.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
Gold Loan Jind Agents and Contact Number
Dialabank is the leading agent for gold loan per gram. It has its reach throughout the country and with several banks and NBFCs. So, according to your need and requirement, you may choose from several options available at DialaBank with a minimum rate of interest on loans.
Jind is one of the biggest and most seasoned urban communities in the Indian territory of Haryana. Rani Talab is the fundamental objective for travelers while Pandu-Pindara and Ramrai are the principal strict spots, drawing in aficionados for the sacred shower during Amavasya.
गोल्ड लोन जींद के बारे में हिंदी में जानिए गोल्ड लोन जींद
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Gold Loan in Jind
- 2 Gold Loan Jind Features
- 3 Gold Loan Jind Interest Rates and Charges
- 4 Gold Loan in Jind Documents Required
- 5 Gold Loan in Jind Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Gold Loan Jind Agents and Contact Number
- 7 About Jind