Gold Loan Kamptee
Sometimes we are in an urgent of the money, and we forget that we have resources in the form of the gold that can fulfil our financial needs in the time of emergency and we forget that support is in our locker waiting to get used for multiple purposes. The interest rates on the gold loan are very nominal, and you can get it with minimum documentation.
What is Gold Loan?
Gold Loan refers to the type of financial help provided by the bank in the form in gold loan in which applicants has to submit his assets to the bank in the form of the security. It gets approved within 30 minutes.
Gold Loan Kamptee Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Eligibility criteria for Gold Loan Kamptee
- The applicant age should be more than 18 years old.
- The maximum age of the applicant can be 65 years.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
Documentation required for Taking Gold Loan Kamptee
- Residence proof: the documents required for the residence proof includes:(passport/ID card/ Voter card/ aadhar card/ration/card/driving license) and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then has to submit his agreement, electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Identity proof: verification documents especially require one among the following:( passport/ID card/ Voter card/ aadhar card/ration/card/driving license) any one of them.
- Two colored passport size photos: (Applicants should not wear any glasses)
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
Why should one choose Gold Loan Kamptee?
- You can apply the gold loan for the time period generally up to 12 months.
- Gold loan is the best Loan option for all of the unfortunate credit individuals.
- Gold Loan is Available at low-interest rates.
Advantages of Gold Loan Kamptee
- You can get Loan up to Rs.1 Crore along with 90% of in market value of your gold ornament from the NBFC
- You get 100% Safety of your collateral gold material
- Gold Loan Kamptee requires very less documentation, and it is fast processing gold loan
- The rate of interest is payable only if the amount of overdraft that you use.
- You can close your loan before the time period and save a few bucks.
- Both self-employed and salaried applicants are eligible to take a gold loan and use it according to their financial needs.
- Gold Loan Kamptee has flexible tenure options ranging from 6 months to 5 years.
- Applying for the gold loan with DialaBank provides you with so many benefits and perks
- The gold loan gets processed quickly.
- You will get the loan amount sanctioned within 30 minutes.
- The whole process of gold loan is comfortable and hassle-free
- All the assistance will be provided to you without any extra charges.
Does CIBIL score matter in Gold Loan Kamptee?
No, there is no need for CIBIL Score in a Gold Loan.
Know More – What is CIBIL Score?
How to Apply for a Gold Loan?
- Visit us at DialaBank website.
- Go to the loan section and click on the Gold loan link.
- Fill out the form with details and submit the form.
- We will contact you in a short period of time.
- For further information please contact +91 9878981166.
The city of Kamptee is in the state of Maharashtra.
Gold Loan In Other Cities
|Gold Loan Girgaon||Gold Loan Chinchwad|
|Gold Loan Gadhinglaj||Gold Loan Chiplun|
|Gold Loan Daund||Gold Loan Chalisgaon|
|Gold Loan Dadar West||Gold Loan Borivali West|
Table of Contents
- 1 Gold Loan Kamptee
- 2 What is Gold Loan?
- 3 Gold Loan Kamptee Interest Rates
- 4 Eligibility criteria for Gold Loan Kamptee
- 5 Documentation required for Taking Gold Loan Kamptee
- 6 Why should one choose Gold Loan Kamptee?
- 7 Advantages of Gold Loan Kamptee
- 8 About Dialabank
- 9 Does CIBIL score matter in Gold Loan Kamptee?
- 10 How to Apply for a Gold Loan?
- 11 About Kamptee: