Major Gold Loan Providers in Kolar
Min Loan Amt
Metro : 25000, Non : 15000
Max Loan Amt
3 months to 24 months
9 months to 24 months
0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
Pay Only Interest Facility
Gold Rate Per Gram
Gold Loan Kolar Features
Gold loans are of significant help especially if you are looking for instant cash with less effort. The loan can get approved within 48 hours after all the verification process. Being a secured loan, it requires fewer documents.
Gold Loan Kolar helps the applicant with financial aid at the most affordable rates. A strong and stable source of income with a good credit history is a must which also accelerates the verification and approval process of the loan.
Also, you can obtain a loan amount of up to 75 percent of the gold market value, this happens because of the fluctuation in the market price of the gold.
Gold Loan Kolar Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Documents for Gold Loan Kolar
- Identity Proof requires any of the following: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Address Proof requires any of the following: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof requires any of the following: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 passport-size photographs.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Kolar
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. Allied agriculture process does not require the same.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Kolar
- The minimum age requirement is 21 years and a maximum of up to 60 years.
- Indian Nationality is a must.
How to Apply for Gold Loan Kolar
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Kolar
You can also apply for the HDFC Bank Gold Loan at Dialabank.
You just need to fill a simple form online.
Then, our representative will give you a callback. For further convenience, you will also get a doorstep document pickup facility.
For details, you can call on 9878981144, we are available for you all the time.
Dialabank is appraised as the best platform to apply for a gold loan online and this is because:
- Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline; it offers the finest financial services to customers all over the country.
- Dialabank comes with a free of cost guidance policy which means there are no further charges to applying for a gold loan online at the Dialabank site.
- Besides that, you will get a high LTV of your gold.
- The bank stands with a good reputation because of its quick and quality service.
- By applying for a gold loan on Dialabank, you also get a low HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate.
- To ease the process, Dialabank provides a doorstep document pickup facility.
- Less paperwork is needed if you apply for a gold loan per gram through Dialabank.
- Finally, the Relationship managers are trained thoroughly to guide and serve you in the entire process of Gold Loan.
Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Kolar
Gold Loan can also be availed from the nearby branches. The applicant needs to search Gold Loan near me on google. A list of various bank branches and finance companies offering gold loans nearby will appear. Then you need to analyze and choose according to your preference, but Dialabank can make this process easier and faster for you.
You will then need to visit those departments to apply for the loan and many visits will be needed before then the loan gets approved.
HDFC Gold Loan branches and Muthoot Gold Loan branches offer a faster and more convenient option.
You can get loans from HDFC Gold Loan Branches. To find a branch that is nearby, search Muthoot Gold Loan near me on Google. It will present all the Muthoot Gold Loan Branches near you.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Kolar
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Kolar
A good CIBIL score is very necessary as every lending institution in Kolar has minimum CIBIL score eligibility to verify and approve the Gold loan application. Mostly all the institutions have a requirement of a minimum score of 750 to process your loan application.
Although a good CIBIL score is important, it is not enough as a detailed analysis of the previous loan taken is considered which includes details on the amount borrowed and the type of loan taken as well. Make sure to maintain a good CIBIL score as any delayed payments act as a barrier between you and your loan approval.
Gold Loan Kolar Agents
One of the leading known and respectable gold loan agents in Kolar is Dialabank. You can apply at www.dialabank.com or give a call at 9878981144
Dialabank provides you with a comprehensive and structured market comparison amongst several Banks and NBFCs so that you can skip the complex and unnecessary steps and focus to make the right decision by choosing the most suitable option for you. Visit our website www.dialabank.com and fill a simple form asking for some details and after that our customer relationship managers will soon contact you.
Gold Loan Kolar Contact Number
Call at 9878981144 for instant help and approval for Gold Loan in Kolar right now.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Kolar
Kolar is a city in the state of Karnataka which forms as the headquarter of the Kolar district. The city is famous for its gold mines, milk production, and many notable artists. Kolar is a famous tourist spot as it has many beautiful sites including the famous Someshwara temple, Kolarama temple and, Antharagange.
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Gold Loan Providers in Kolar
- 2 Gold Loan Kolar Features
- 3 Gold Loan Kolar Interest Rates
- 4 Documents for Gold Loan Kolar
- 5 Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Kolar
- 6 Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Kolar
- 7 How to Apply for Gold Loan Kolar
- 8 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Kolar
- 9 CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Kolar
- 10 Gold Loan Kolar Agents
- 11 Gold Loan Kolar Contact Number
- 12 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Kolar
- 13 About Kolar