Gold Loan Malappuram
Gold Loan is the best option available for the loan seekers at very best interest rates. Several financing authorities are available in the market dealing with these Loans. The borrower should go for the best deal with the best offer available.
Find the Best Rate on Gold Loan Malappuram
Following are Best Rate offered Gold Loan Malappuram:
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan||9.9% to 14%|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan||10.50% to 16%|
|ICICI Bank Gold Loan||10.75% to 16%|
|SBI Gold Loan||9.5 % to 13%|
|Kotak Gold Loan||11% to 14%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||9.24% to 24%|
|Muthoot Gold Loan||12% to 24%|
|Manappauram Gold Loan||12% to 26%|
|PNB Gold Loan||10.05% to 16%|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan||9.75 % to 13%|
|Andhra Bank Gold Loan||10.70% to 16%|
Find the most suitable offer for Gold Loan Malappuram
Following most suitable offer for Gold Loan Malappuram:
- Personalized Service: Our trained Relationship Managers will understand your requirements and your profile and help you find the most suitable Gold Loan offer.
- Rate Comparison: We help you understand the details of all costs involved in taking a Gold Loan and help you find the Cheapest Offer.
- Research: Benefit from our detailed research on all the products from the leading Gold Loan players in the market and make the right choice.
- Zero Charges: Dialabank offers personalized service to its customers at zero fees. Use our services to find the right Gold Loan deal at no extra cost.
- Unbiased and Transparent Search: Our objective is to simplify your Gold Loan search and we provide information in an unbiased and transparent manner.
Features of Gold Loan Malappuram
Following are the Features of Gold Loan Malappuram:
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore & up to 90% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery / Bars
- Get your loan processed in 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- Interest rate on Gold Loan is payable only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Advantages of Taking a Gold Loan Malappuram
Following are Best Advantages of Gold loan per gram Malappuram:
- No income and salary criteria- Gold loans do not require any qualifications for income or salary of the person. So even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail of a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset, gold in return of the money.
- Available also in case of bad credit history or low-income level.
- Relatively Lower interest rates- The another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available on low-interest rates, say 9.90-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans Gold loan interest rate of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest- You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience- The most convenient of all the loans is gold loan because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 90% of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time- No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans, hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
Required Documents for Gold Loan Malappuram
Required the following important Documents for the Gold Loan Malappuram:
- Identity Proof (Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License).
- Proof of Address (Ration card/ Tel, Electricity. Bill/ Rental Agr. / Passport copy/ Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate).
- Signature Verification Proof (Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque)
- 2 passport size photographs.
The City of Malappuram district in the state of Kerala, India. Malappuram district is headquarters at the city of Malappuram. It was formed on 16-06-1969. For further information please contact +91 9878981166.
Gold Loan In Other Cities
|Gold Loan Changanassery||Gold Loan Anchal|
|Gold Loan Calicut||Gold Loan Ambalapuzha|
|Gold Loan Chalakudy||Gold Loan Alleppey|
|Gold Loan Attingal||Gold Loan Alappuzha|
Table of Contents
- 1 Gold Loan Malappuram
- 2 Find the Best Rate on Gold Loan Malappuram
- 3 Find the most suitable offer for Gold Loan Malappuram
- 4 Features of Gold Loan Malappuram
- 5 Advantages of Taking a Gold Loan Malappuram
- 6 Required Documents for Gold Loan Malappuram
- 7 About Malappuram