What Is Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator
Dialabank provides a free Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator to all its valued customers. Gold prices keep changing and if you are thinking about getting credit for gold in your possession from the Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank or any bank or financial institute, use Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator to calculate your EMIs.
Gold rates are increasing in India. Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator can help you find the best value for your gold with today’s price.
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator is a user-friendly tool. There are no limits to calculate and compare the interest rate provided by multiple banks. Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator is available on Dialabank; you can use it whenever you want, and you can find the right EMIs you will pay every month on your loan.
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator can also help you compare the interest rates of many different banks for better results, multiple options, and accurate EMI information; use the Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator tool by Dialabank to get the best value for your gold.
About Gold Loan
Get a gold loan from Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator ii, a quick process with less paperwork. Suppose you choose Dialabank for your gold loan.
In that case, the gold loan will be processed within a moment, and you can use the Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator to calculate and find the exact amount you will have to pay; you can also get the help of our expert with complete assistance and updates which will be essential for you. Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator deals with all changes in the gold rate in Himachal Pradesh.
Every Indian desire to buy gold is mostly for gifts at a wedding or wearing it on a special occasion, but it’s expensive, limiting your capacity to buy the gold to make these possible Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank is providing the gold loan.
The bank offers you money by keeping your gold as collateral. You will get back your gold after a predetermined period; the maturity is flexible in a bullet repayment scheme.
Now compare different interest rates offered by all banks around you with the help of the Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator. You can calculate different interest rates, tenure, or combine both provided by various banks in Himachal Pradesh and the whole country.
Why Is Gold Loan Preferred?
- Flexibility: You get to choose the maturity date in bullet repayment in EMI; you can choose anywhere between 6 to 12 months.
- Low interest: The interest rate for gold loans is lower than other Loans. In Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank, the minimum interest rate is 10.70%.
- Prepayment charges: Prepayment charges are NIL or up to 2 %
- Documents: less paperwork is required as the gold loan is part of a secured loan
- Speed: Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank will provide you credit in a speedy process as the gold loan is secured and under their security.
Benefits of Using Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator
The benefits of the Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator are as follow:
- Best value: Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator will give the best value for your gold according to the current gold rate in Himachal Pradesh.
- Quick Results: Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator is a tool that provides you with instant results.
- Accurate: Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator delivers the right amount you need without any error
- Latest price: Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator is a tool developed to automatically adjust the calculation to the trending gold price in Himachal Pradesh.
Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Age: If you are Indian, you can get a loan starting with a minimum age of 18 and with a maximum age of 70.
- Loan Amount: Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank provide loan up to ten lakhs 1 lakh in case of agriculture.
- Employment Requirements: Salaried individuals or self-employed.
- Gold as a Security: The gold deposited should be minimum of 18 carats, a minimum weight of 10 grams, and meet the international gold standard.
- CIBIL Score Requirements: Required CIBIL score is above 500
- Documents Required: 2 passport size photos, Voter Card or any ID proof, residential proof in case of rent, electric or water bills for last three months, agriculture land ownership proof for agriculture.
Gold Loan Eligibility Calculator
Minimum and Maximum Age
Note: However, many banks require a minimum age of 23 years
Interest rates are lower for a higher loan amount
Businessmen are increasingly taking gold loans to meet their working capital requirements.
In fact, housewives, senior citizens who are not eligible for other loans because they have no income proofs can easily avail of gold loans.
Quality of Gold
An average gold price of 22-carat gold for the preceding 30 days is adjusted down for purity. So, the price of 20 Carat jewellery can be estimated by multiplying the price of 22 Carat jewellery by a factor of 20/22
However, your repayment track record for a gold loan is counted towards your CIBIL score and hence, can be instrumental in building your CIBIL score
Gold ornaments that can be used for availing loan
Gold with 18-24 carat purity
Employment track record and income proofs
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator
Gold Loan EMI Payments
- Easy payment: Instead of paying the whole amount, you get at least six months to pay the bank.
- Tenure: The tenure for Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan is flexible 6 to 12 months. You can decide your date if bullet repayment scheme.
- Low interest: The interest rate is low. Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan interest rate is 0.79 per cent per month.
- Scheme: Nowadays, various banks provide varying schemes suitable for all individuals.
- Visit Dialabank for Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- Monthly payment: Monthly deduction can be a hassle for salaried individuals.
What Is Bullet Repayment Scheme
Bullet repayment scheme refers to paying the principal amount on its maturity date that was decided by you initially; the repayment is flexible as you choose the date you need to make full payment of the gold instead of making payments every month. It is suitable for people who want to get a loan for a short time; bullet repayment can help you save your money on interest, and you can get rid of monthly payments.
Two common types of repayment.
- EMIs: EMI is the amount you need to pay every month for at least six months, and it can be extended up to 36 months.
- Bullet repayment scheme: You don’t have to pay these EMIs you get the freedom to pay the amount on your chosen maturity date. Processing fee and interest may be charged as you get the flexibility of repayment.
EMI Gold Loan Scheme with Bullet Repayment Scheme Comparison
EMI Scheme (₹)
₹ 3 Lakh
₹ 3.24 Lakh
₹ 3.44 Lakh
Why Opt for A Bullet Repayment Scheme?
Here is why you should consider bullet repayment schemes:
- No EMIs: You don’t have to pay the monthly EMIs.
- Short period loan: Short tenure loan can give you higher benefits.
- Flexible repayment schedule: Bullet repayment gives you the freedom of repayment as you decide its date.
Why Not Opt for A Bullet Repayment Scheme?
- Interest: The banks give freedom of repayment date; in return, they can charge more interest.
- Repayments: It can backfire on you if you miss the repayment on the decided date.
Compare Gold Loan Rate Per Gram and Lowest EMI of All Banks
Lowest EMI Per Lakh
SBI Gold Loan
Muthoot Gold Loan
Manappuram Gold Loan
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
Yes Bank Gold Loan
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
Federal Bank Gold Loan
Canara Bank Gold Loan
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
Axis Bank Gold Loan
IndusInd Bank Gold Loan
PNB Gold Loan
Fincare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
How Does Dialabank’s Gold Loan Calculator Work?
You need to put the following detail:
- The interest rate offered by the banks/lender
- The loan amount of the subscribed or required Gold loan principal
- The duration of the loan
Why Should You Use The Calculator Tool by Dialabank?
To calculate the Gold Loan (EMIs) Equated Monthly Installments, the calculator tool can be helpful in several ways:
- Accuracy is perfect
- Instant results can save a lot of your precious time.
- It works with all changes in the current gold price in Himachal Pradesh.
- It also allows you to try various options provided by banks or lenders to find the Gold loan suitable for you.
- It makes your planning easier
Visit Dialabank for the EMI calculator tool.
FAQs About Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator
✅ Do I Require a Guarantor for a Gold Loan?
No, a guarantor is not needed for a gold loan. In the case of a default, your gold is utilized as collateral.
✅ How does Gold Loan Work?
Loan Against Gold is very simple to understand as well as easy to avail. The Bank provides you with funds for your gold Jewelry. The amount depends upon the gold weight.
✅ Gold Loan is secured or not?
Yes, Loan Against Gold comes under the category of secured loan. Because the applicant has to put their gold jewellery into the bank’s locker as security or as collateral.
✅ When you don’t repay a Gold Loan amount?
If the applicant is unable to return the gold loan amount at fixed tenure, the bank is liable to sell his gold Jewelry.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- 2 About Gold Loan
- 3 Why Is Gold Loan Preferred?
- 4 Benefits of Using Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- 5 Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Gold Loan Eligibility Calculator
- 7 Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- 8 Gold Loan EMI Payments
- 9 What Is Bullet Repayment Scheme
- 10 EMI Gold Loan Scheme with Bullet Repayment Scheme Comparison
- 11 Why Opt for A Bullet Repayment Scheme?
- 12 Why Not Opt for A Bullet Repayment Scheme?
- 13 Compare Gold Loan Rate Per Gram and Lowest EMI of All Banks
- 14 How Does Dialabank’s Gold Loan Calculator Work?
- 15 Why Should You Use The Calculator Tool by Dialabank?
- 16 FAQs About Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator