Call us on 9592046860
Gold loan Murshidabad
Are you in urgent need of money? You can go for gold Loan. Gold Loan is a secured Loan and is irrespective of your credit history. You can take gold Loan within a few minutes and that too without selling your precious ornaments. Taking Loan against Gold is the best option to overcome all of the financial issues.
Why cancel your holiday trip due to financial problem, If you have gold. Now with the Gold Financing, you can get instantly financed against the amount of gold you have. Gold Loan is the best way to turn your dreams into reality.
Murshidabad is a city in Murshidabad district of West Bengal state, India. The city of Murshidabad is located on the southern bank of the Bhagirathi. Murshidabad had a population of 36,894.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Murshidabad?
- A person should have a minimum of 20 Gram gold to avail the Loan
- Safe custody of your valuable asset
- Pay interest for the exact period of Loan
- Higher Loan amount depending upon Purity
- Loans given in as little as five minutes
- Simplified paperwork
- Online application for the gold Loan
12.5 % to 15.5 %
Gold Loan Scheme
True Value Loan
Loan Tenure / Period
Minimum Tenure: 6 months
Maximum Tenure: 24 months
Features of Gold Loan
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
- Personalized Service - Our trained Relationship Managers will understand your requirements and your profile and help you find the most suitable Gold Loan offer.
- Rate Comparison - We help you understand the details of all costs involved in taking a Gold Loan and help you find the Cheapest Offer.
- Research - Benefit from our detailed research on all the products from the leading Gold Loan players in the market and make the right choice.
- Zero Charges - Dialabank offers personalized service to its customers at zero fees. Use our services to find the right Gold Loan deal at no extra cost.
- Unbiased and Transparent Search - Our objective is to simplify your Gold Loan search and we provide information in an unbiased and transparent manner
- Whether you are a salaried person, self-employed or a professional, HDB gold loan is designed to suit your requirements.
- The minimum loan amount for taking a gold loan is Rs. 25,000. The maximum loan amount will depend upon the weight of the gold, profile of the customer, etc.
- Minimum age of applicant: 21 years
- Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 65 years
- Gold jewelry should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.
- No income and salary criteria - Gold loans do not require any documentation or validation for income or salary of the person, so even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset i.e. gold in return of the money.
- Can be provided in cases of bad credit history as well as the low-income level
- Relatively lower interest rates - Another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available at low-interest rates, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest - You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure; you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience - The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan. This is because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 80% or more of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time - No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans; hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs
Additional Documents Required:
- The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents, which are mentioned below:
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lakh Proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Best Rate on Gold Loan
Gold loan offers you the best interest rate among any other Loan. You can avail for the best interest Gold loan. The feature that differentiates Loan against gold from any other loan is that it is sanctioned within a few minutes. The documents required for this financing is quite simple. Many banks even provide easy repayment techniques.
Collateral required – Gold jewelry / Gold bars
Max. Funding – up to 90% Gold value
Pre closer charges – 0% to 2% of the outstanding loan amount
Gold Loan Procedure:
Step 1. A borrower needs to submit a short application form to the Lender with Gold assets.
Step 2. The lender analyzes the assets offered by the applicant (including the purity and weight of gold).
Step 3. The Loan is sanctioned after checking the authenticity of the gold.
*The whole process takes 10-15 minutes or an hour.
How to Apply?
|Other Leading Gold Loan Providers in Murshidabad|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||Axis Bank Gold Loan||HDFC Gold Loan||Other Gold Loan Providers|
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|