Gold Loan Fatehpur
Gold Loan is the best option available for the loan seekers at very best interest rates. Several financing authorities are available in market dealing with these Loans. The borrower should go for the best deal with the best offer available.Gold Loan is the only loan in the market which could be available within 5 to 10 minutes with an ease. In India, several lending institutions, private banks, and credit unions are available that provide Loan against Gold at low interest rate.
Why should one choose Gold Loan in Fatehpur?
- These loans have the provision of pre-closure that means you can close the loans before the time.
- Very less of your papers are required for these loans.
- The lowest amount of these loans can be of Rs. 18,000/-
- The loans have no charges of mistakes.
Features of Gold Loan in Fatehpur:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- Rs 1 Crore of the amount is attainable in these debts.
- Your gold promises will be more secure than ever and sound with the lenders.
- The loans are availed at any time and anywhere.
- These loans are attainable on the lower rates of interest.
- The number of documents which are required for these loans is lesser than any other loan.
- The loans are available in a few minutes.
- The gold loans also have the facility of over drafting.
Interest Rate on Gold Loan Fatehpur
- The banks and NBFCs are giving the gold loans on the basis of the gold deposits at a rate of 10.5% p.a.
- The NBFCs and banks are providing loans for the time between 1 and 4 years.
- The pre-closure charges of the banks and NBFCs fall in between 0% and 2%.
Eligibility Gold Loan Fatehpur
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
Required Documents for Gold Loan Fatehpur
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
The City of Fatehpur is a municipal board in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh in Fatehpur district. It is situated at 25.93°N 80.8°E. It has an average elevation of 110 meters. This district is situated between 2 important cities Allahabad and Kanpur of Uttar Pradesh. It is well connected with those cities by train route as well as a bus route. The distance from Allahabad is 117 KM and 76 KM from Kanpur. It lies in fertile land also known as 'Doaba' between Ganges and Yamuna.
How to Apply
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan
We assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.