Gold Loan Etawah
Gold Loan is the best option available for the loan seekers at very best interest rates. Several financing authorities are available in market dealing with these Loans. The borrower should go for the best deal with the best offer available.Gold Loan is the only loan in the market which could be available within 5 to 10 minutes with an ease. In India, several lending institutions, private banks, and credit unions are available that provide Loan against Gold at low-interest rate.
Why should one choose Gold Loan in Etawah?
- The loans do have the provision of pre-payment of the loan.
- A few documents are needed in this loan.
- Rs 18,000/- is the lowest amount which can be given in these loans.
- There no fines are imposed in these loans.
Features of Gold Loan in Etawah:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- The banks and NBFCs give Rs 1 Crore as the greatest amount in these loans.
- Greater safety and security are given by the banks and NBFCs to your gold.
- The applicants can withdraw the amount of loan in parts at any time they want.
- The rates of interest will be lowered down for agricultural purposes.
- Least numbers of papers are asked in these loans.
- The processing time in these loans is a few hours.
- The over drafting can be a profit for the applicants.
Interest Rate for Gold Loan Etawah
- The banks and NBFCs are giving the gold loans in Etawah at a starting rate of 10.5% p. a.
- The charges of closing these loans before time vary from 0% to 2% of the outstanding value of the loan.
- The banks and NBFCs give these loans for a period of 1 to 4years.
Eligibility for Gold Loan Etawah
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
Documents Required for Gold Loan Etawah
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
The City of Etawah is on the Yamuna River in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is an organizational headquarters of Etawah District. It was the central center for the Revolt of 1857 and also is the place of Sangam or confluence between Yamuna and Chambal. Etawah is the site of the remains of the Great Hedge of India. The population of Etawah in 2001 census was 141,460.
How to Apply
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan
We assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.