The gold loan is one of the most secure types of loan where you have to submit your gold as a security with the bank. It is the best way of getting cash in a very short time. It provides financial aid to those who are in urgent need of the money; they may need money for any medical emergencies, for the renovation of the house or could be any reason; the gold loan is the most secure one if we compared it with any other form of the credit. It has become popular among many people as many banks, and other financial institutions are offering gold loan at a very low interest rate.
Why should one apply for the Gold Loan Viman Nagar?
- No credit checks
- Easily available
- The documentation process is simple
- Approval and disbursement of the loan is fast
- Easy repayment process
- In-house gold evaluation
- No penalties involved
Gold Loan Viman Nagar Eligibility
- A person who wants to opt for the loan should have an age limit of minimum 18 years and maximum of 65 years.
- The gold which the person is keeping as collateral should weigh a minimum of 10 grams. And it has to be 18 karat – 23 karat pure.
- The applicant should be a citizen of India that is the nationality of the applicant should be Indian.
- The bank provides 70% - 75% of the value of the gold
- The documentation process is simple and very fast processing.
- Any person can apply for this loan whether they are salaried, unemployed or any because no income proof is required to prevail for this loan.
- The approval and disbursement of the loan take a minimum of two hours.
- The processing fees vary according to the banks, but usually, the bank takes 1% fees.
- The repayment process of the bank is very flexible, and the borrower can pay the loan in three methods: in the form of the term loan, EMI and overdraft.
- It has a pre-closure facility.
Gold Loan Hari Nagar Documents
- Identity Proof - (Passport / Voter's ID / Driving License/Aadhaar Card)
- Signature Proof (Passport /Driving License/Banker's verification)
- Address Proof- (Ration card /Driving License/ Voter's ID / Utility Bill/ Aadhar card) and if the person is living in the rented apartment, then they have to submit rental agreement, electricity & water bills, and the owner’s address.
- 2 Passport size photographs
- The applicant has to submit their PAN card.
Gold Loan Viman Nagar Interest Rates
The rate of interest varies according to the banks, but the minimum rate of interest provided by the banks to their customers is 10.50% which can go up to 15%.
Gold Loan Viman Nagar Tenure
The tenure of the gold loan is from 6 months to 4 years.
Gold Loan Viman Nagar Features
- 100% safety & security of the gold
- Loan processes in 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Low Rate of Interest
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
About Viman Nagar
It is an affluent neighborhood in the eastern corridor of Pune, half a kilometer from the military airbase which also serves as Pune Airport. Viman Nagar has one of the highest rates of real estate in the entire state due to easy accessibility of work and good educational institutions, making it coveted and highly sought after residential destination. The nearby landmark located in this city is Phoenix Market City Mall, Aga Khan Palace, Udaan Biodiversity Park Zensar.
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.