Major Gold Loan Providers in Barara
Min Loan Amt
Metro : 25000, Non : 15000
Max Loan Amt
3 months to 24 months
9 months to 24 months
0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
Pay Only Interest Facility
Gold Rate Per Gram
Gold Loan Barara Features
Gold Loan is the best option available for the loan seekers at very best interest rates. Several financing authorities are available in the market dealing with these Loans. The borrower should go for the best deal with the best offer available.
Following the most suitable offer for Gold Loan rate per gram Barara:
- Personalized Service: Our trained Relationship Managers will understand your requirements and your profile and help you find the most suitable Gold Loan offer.
- Rate Comparison: We help you understand the details of all costs involved in taking a Gold Loan and help you find the Cheapest Offer.
- Research: Benefit from our detailed research on all the products from the leading Gold Loan players in the market and make the right choice.
- Zero Charges: Dialabank offers personalized service to its customers at zero fees. Use our services to find the right Gold Loan deal at no extra cost.
- Unbiased and Transparent Search: Our objective is to simplify your Gold Loan search and we provide information in an unbiased and transparent manner.
Apply For Gold Loan
Gold Loan Barara Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Documents for Gold Loan Barara
Required the following important Documents for the Gold Loan Barara:
- Identity Proof (Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License).
- Proof of Address (Ration card/ Tel, Electricity. Bill/ Rental Agr. / Passport copy/ Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate).
- Signature Verification Proof (Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque)
- 2 passport size photographs.
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Barara
- The minimum age of the individual should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- Must be having Indian Nationality.
How to Apply for Gold Loan Barara
You can apply for the Gold Loan at Dialabank.
You just have to fill a simple form online.
After that, you will get a call back from our representative. Furthermore, you will get a document to pick up facility from your doorstep.
For more information, you can call on 9878981166 anytime.
Advantages of Taking a Gold Loan Barara
Following are the Best Advantages of Gold Loan Barara:
- No income and salary criteria- Gold loans do not require any qualifications for the income or salary of the person. So even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail of a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset, gold in return of the money.
- Available also in case of bad credit history or low-income level.
- Relatively Lower interest rates- Another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available at a low gold loan interest rate, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest- You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience- The most convenient of all the loans is gold loan because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 90% of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time- No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans, hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Barara
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Barara
Having a good CIBIL score is a must before applying for a gold loan, that is why every lending institution has its criteria for the minimum CIBIL score required for processing a Gold Loan application in Delhi. Most institutions require a minimum score of 750 to process your loan application.
Not just your CIBIL score, the institutions also look at the detailed behavior on the previous loans taken. This includes details on the type of loan taken and the amount borrowed. Any delayed payments for previous loans can act as a barrier to your availing a fresh loan. So make sure your CIBIL score is good before applying for a loan.
Gold Loan Barara Agents
One of the leading and most trusted gold loan agents in Delhi is Dialabank. You can apply online at www.dialabank.com or give a call at 9878981166
Gold Loan Barara Contact Number
Call 9878981166 and get instant help and approval for Gold Loan in Barara right now.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Barara
Barara is a city municipality and sub-district tehsil and development block in the Ambala district of the Indian state of Haryana.
हिंदी में जानने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें:गोल्ड लोन दिल्ली
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Gold Loan Providers in Barara
- 2 Gold Loan Barara Features
- 3 Gold Loan Barara Interest Rates
- 4 Documents for Gold Loan Barara
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Barara
- 6 How to Apply for Gold Loan Barara
- 7 Advantages of Taking a Gold Loan Barara
- 8 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Barara
- 9 CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Barara
- 10 Gold Loan Barara Agents
- 11 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Barara
- 12 About Barara