Best Banks for Gold Loan in Guna
|Interest Rate||9.90% onwards||7% onwards||12% onwards|
|Min Loan Amt||Metro : 25000, Non : 15000||25000||15000|
|Max Loan Amt||1 Cr||1 Cr||1 Cr|
|Loan Tenure||3 months to 24 months||9 months to 24 months||
1 month to 24 months
|Processing Fee||0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt||0.25% to 1.50%||Nil|
|Pre-closure Charges||2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months||2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months||Nil|
|Pay Only Interest Facility||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Gold Rate Per Gram||3066||3073||3073|
Gold Loan Guna Features
Are you in worry that the cash will grow short?
Gold Loans are the easiest way to get instant finance as most of the major banks and NBFCs provide the service at a low rate of interest and minimum documentation. Gold Loans are secured loans that can be availed against your Gold ornaments/Jewelry as collateral or security deposit.
Banks sanction Gold Loan online easily considering the fact that you repay the amount in the form of interest in a specific period of time. The amount of loan varies upon the purity of the Karats of gold.
Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Guna
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f Nov 29 2023
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
Gold Loan in Guna Interest Rates
|HDFC Gold Loan||9.90%||0.25 % - 1.50%||3 - 24 Month|
|Private Gold Loan||10.50%||0.25 % - 1.50%||9 - 24 Months|
|Axis Gold Loan||10.50%||0.50% - 1.50%||6 - 24 Months|
|Yes Bank Gold Loan||10.50%||0.50% - 1.50%||6 - 36 Months|
|SBI Gold Loan||9.50%||500/- to 0.50%||6 - 36 Months|
|Kotak Gold Loan||11.00%||1% to 2%||9 - 24 Months|
|IIFL Gold Loan||12.00%||Nil||3 - 11 Months|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||12.00%||Nil||1 - 24 Months|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||12.50%||Nil||6 - 12 Months|
|PNB Gold Loan||11.00%||0.70% to 1%||6 - 12 Months|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan||10.75%||1 %||6 - 12 Months|
|IndusInd Bank Gold Loan||11.50%||1% - 1.5%||9 - 24 Months|
Gold Loan in Guna Documents Required
- Signed Application form to be submitted by the borrower
- 2 colored passport size photographs of the applicant
- Proof of signature: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- Address proof: Ration card/Passport copy/ Telephone bill/ Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/Sales Tax certificate.
- Identity proof such as Driving License/Passport/Aadhar Card/Voter’s ID, etc
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange)
- A Demand Promissory Note
- Land Proof: Only for agriculture loan above Rs 1 Lakh. (not required for allied agricultural purpose)
- Proof of Income (i.e. salary slips/ Form 16) of the borrower
Gold Loan in Guna Eligibility Criteria
- Age of the individual should be between 21 to 60 years
- Applicant should be an Indian National
- He/She should be salaried or self-employed
GOLD LOAN @ 0.75%*
How to Apply for Gold Loan Guna
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Guna
- Dialabank is the first financial helpline in India providing the best known financial services to its customers all over the country.
- Dialabank guides the customers cost-free, as it charges no additional cost of applying for a gold loan online on the website of Dialabank.
- You can get a high Loan-to-Value (LTV) of your gold with Dialabank.
- Dialabank is connected with leading Banks such as HDFC, Private, Axis, Muthoot, Yes bank and many others.
- Besides that, the bank has a high reputation among its customers because of its best and fast services.
- Applying for a gold loan on Dialabank will get a low Gold Loan Interest Rate.
- Dialabank provides a facility of document pickup from the applicant’s doorstep to ease the process.
- Processing your gold loan rate per gram through Dialabank requires minimum paperwork.
- Finally, the Relationship managers are highly trained to guide and serve you in the entire process of Gold Loan. You can easily apply for the Gold Loan in available banks such as Private, Axis, HDFC and others through Dialabank online by filling up a simple user-friendly form. In a short time, you will receive a call from our trained representative. Furthermore, Dialabank provides you with a pick-up facility of your documents from your doorstep. For further information, you can call on +919878981166 anytime.Consider Dialabank as the best platform to apply for a gold loan online, because it is rated the best by its users. There are many reasons behind this, some of them are:
Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Guna
Gold Loan can also be availed through an offline process that requires physically visiting the nearby banks.
The applicants need to search for the nearby banks offering Gold Loans and visit them at their working hours. Thereafter, their relationship manager will assist you according to your requirements.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Guna
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Guna
Most of the major banks and NBFCs offer Gold Loan irrespective of the CIBIL score. The applicant should have all the necessary documents and should be eligible to apply for the loan according to the criteria.
Gold Loan in Guna Agents and Contact Number
One of the leading and most trusted gold loan agents in Guna is Dialabank. You can apply online at Dialabank or give us a call.
Dialabank works as a bridge to find the best option between several Banks and NBFCs by providing you with a detailed and structured market comparison of different banks. This eliminates the unnecessary worries about the complex information and process you have to go through. So, you can make the right choice. Visit our website Dialabank to fill a simple form for more details and our customer relationship managers will soon get in touch with you.
Contact Number – +919878981166
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Guna
Guna is situated in Madhya Pradesh on the banks of river Parvati. The place is famous for its scenic beauty and numerous temples.