Gold Loan Khagaria
Your gold is an asset that can help you during a financial crunch or when you are in need of urgent lumpsum money in hand. A gold loan is a type of secured loan in which gold is kept as collateral security in exchange for monetary help.
Many banks and NBFCs in India offer this financial service that can be easily availed by anyone.
Why Choose Gold Loan Khagaria?
- Less processing time.
- No hidden charges.
- Fast Loan disbursal.
- No credit checks.
- No co-signer needed.
- Prepayment facility.
Gold Loan Khagaria Interest Rate
Being a secured loan the credit in the gold loan is available at low-interest rates. Though, the interest may vary depending upon your loan amount and tenure.
- The gold loan is available at a 1% PM interest rate.
- Gold Loan Interest rate – 10.70 %.
- Moreover, offer a low processing fee that is 0.85%.
- Further, pre-closer charges range from 0 – 2 %.
Know More – Gold Loan Interest Rate
Features of Gold Loan Khagaria
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewelry
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- The overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Documentation for Gold Loan Khagaria
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
How to Apply for Gold Loan Khagaria?
- Visit our site www.dialabank.com.
- Enter your details and fill the form.
- Our relationship manager will call and assist you through the entire process.
Interest Rate of Different Banks for Gold Loan Khagaria
|Bank||Gold Loan Rate|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Muthoot Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||12.25%|
|PNB Gold Loan||12.25%|